Working only with Females!

Guest zespeeddesigner

Guest zespeeddesigner

dedicate it only to Females !

ummm… As a buyer, I would certainly feel kinda weird and insecure to order from that gig. Just saying…

ummm… As a buyer, I would certainly feel kinda weird and insecure to order from that gig. Just saying…

Intersting point of view to be honest 🧐

Guest zespeeddesigner

I’m very selective with my buyer choices

Is that why you had 2 reviews so far?

What do you think ?

Your gig pictures make me think you just want to work with pics of women. With as much breasts showing as you can get away with.

Also, if you were a woman and stating for a women-oriented gig (say, if you were making logos for businesses owned by women) that it’s for females, I wouldn’t think much of it. But a guy who created a gig to get women to send him their photos? The first thing that comes to mind is that you might be a perv. I’m not saying that you really are one (I know nothing about you, after all, other than your problem with following rules), but that’s the first thing that comes to mind.

And I doubt I’m the only one who thinks that.

In fact you are the only one who thinks that and your answer is really offending. No more words to add with you.

I’m very selective with my buyer choices

Is that why you had 2 reviews so far?

What do you think ?

Your gig pictures make me think you just want to work with pics of women. With as much breasts showing as you can get away with.

Also, if you were a woman and stating for a women-oriented gig (say, if you were making logos for businesses owned by women) that it’s for females, I wouldn’t think much of it. But a guy who created a gig to get women to send him their photos? The first thing that comes to mind is that you might be a perv. I’m not saying that you really are one (I know nothing about you, after all, other than your problem with following rules), but that’s the first thing that comes to mind.

And I doubt I’m the only one who thinks that.

I am kinda agreeing with your words…

Guest zespeeddesigner

A bit off topic but I think @zespeeddesigner just enjoys fun on forum and makes fun of people who offer valid advices.

EDIT: I deleted the question.

To whom are you addressing this statement ? is there a debate about me where i’m not invited ? Like we say in my region “Ma 9asthache” which means : “you’re all the way off bro”

Fun fact about me and my agency in IRL you can see it my t shirt on my profile pic. Our slogan is “Angry and Bearded” and our Identity is “Viking”

If i’m procuring such feeling to you @blavaro i can say that i’m welly representing my agency. i however have a question for you : “Aren’t you off topic here?”

Intersting point of view to be honest 🧐

Well, insecure because, I went through your gig profile, and the gig image was not completely appropriate…so, from that perspective, some buyers (including me) would hesitate in working with you. I don’t know about others, I am just stating my pov.

Guest zespeeddesigner

Well, insecure because, I went through your gig profile, and the gig image was not completely appropriate…so, from that perspective, some buyers (including me) would hesitate in working with you. I don’t know about others, I am just stating my pov.

My gig is around Cyberpunk 2077 univers, if you really took time to check the profile not “confirm” what have been said in this thread you would be ashamed to drop such an answer.

I understand you have your own preference when choosing who to work with. As a ghostwriter I am also selective since I want to make sure I am the right fit for the project.

How about if a guy wanted a picture of his girlfriend edited with a retro aesthetic cyberpunk style, would you choose to work with him? Or how about if a female wanted you to edit a picture of her boyfriend, would you work with her?

Depends on how you word it. You can just go “I’ll create a female character…” and plaster all the ladies you want across your gig preview. There is nothing wrong with that, you are allowed to have an artistic preference.

“Females only” sounds like a sign on the door of a sketchy Amsterdam hostel where you don’t stay under any circumstances.

I mean… if the service is somehow related mainly to something female audience needs then I don’t see why not.

Now, if you are making a gig and you only want to work with women, just because, then it can potentially seem a little weird… I am mean why women only? What’s your reason for this? What is this gig about?

Other than that, as someone mentioned above, this can also be seen as discrimination if you don’t have a good reason. As it’s against the TOS.

Also 99.99% of women who saw your post, got creepy vibes, so get a hint! Don’t think you will have much success with that gig 😛

Well, other women in this thread already said that it’s kinda creepy.

I will take it a different direction: it’s all about your branding. If your branding is correct, you know your target audience and you send correct message with your work then you wouldn’t need to write in text that you work only with females. Your branding will be working for you attracting right people from your target audience.

ODD is all what describes me, really !

TMI : I just registered the copyright for the word “ODD” since i have a clothing brand with that name and you will soon not be able to use this word in some specific situations.

TMI : I just registered the copyright for the word “ODD” since i have a clothing brand with that name and you will soon not be able to use this word in some specific situations.

Yeah, just another troll, nothing to see here. No way in hell this can be for real.

Guest hasanstores

What happens if you get a man to order…? What if you want to cancel his order and your account gets affected…? It doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Archived