My gig impressions getting down day by day

codemelabs

Hello, Hope you guys doing safe.

Since I became as a level one seller, I didn’t get any message from new buyer (Previously gigs are ranks on the first / second pages and got 10+ messages per day). I don’t know what is the reason for it. I’ve more than 30 fiver star ratings. I’ve maintained my account very well

Please if you know any solution for this problem, please comment below.

Can anybody help me to solve this problem?

Hi, Have a good day. I read your post and understand what happened. Fiverr Gig rank change regularly. You can do gig marketing on social media. You share your gig on social media by maintaining Fiverr rules and communication. It helps you get back ranking on your gig. You know the Fiverr algorithm change every 15days. If you haven’t any time, you can hire a digital marketer. who promote your gig On social media by maintaining Fiverr rules and communication 😃

Can anybody help me to solve this problem?

Take it as a challenge, the same thing happened to me, as I understand when going up to level 1 fiverr stops promoting yourself as before, you have to promote yourself until you achieve level 2, and according to some comments I read, they recommend raising prices in your gigs.

Take it as a challenge, the same thing happened to me, as I understand when going up to level 1 fiverr stops promoting yourself as before, you have to promote yourself until you achieve level 2, and according to some comments I read, they recommend raising prices in your gigs.

Right bro 💐

Hi, Have a good day. I read your post and understand what happened. Fiverr Gig rank change regularly. You can do gig marketing on social media. You share your gig on social media by maintaining Fiverr rules and communication. It helps you get back ranking on your gig. You know the Fiverr algorithm change every 15days. If you haven’t any time, you can hire a digital marketer. who promote your gig On social media by maintaining Fiverr rules and communication 😃

You know the Fiverr algorithm change every 15days.

Nobody but Fiverr knows how the algorithm works!

Hi , I am digital marketer. if you or the owner of the post have need any help of digital marketer , I can help you ,

Hello, Hope you guys doing safe.

Since I became as a level one seller, I didn’t get any message from new buyer (Previously gigs are ranks on the first / second pages and got 10+ messages per day). I don’t know what is the reason for it. I’ve more than 30 fiver star ratings. I’ve maintained my account very well

Please if you know any solution for this problem, please comment below.

Since I became as a level one seller,

If you type “no sales after level 1” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

Ok, bro. But when a seller lost the rating point or response time. I see many Top sellers advice tell them to wait for 15days. So I toll him. Tell me is it true Or false. 🧐

I see many Top sellers advice tell them to wait for 15days.

Have never seen it.

I refer to my previous post.

Ok, bro.

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, fella, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

I see many Top sellers advice tell them to wait for 15days.

Have never seen it.

I refer to my previous post.

Ok, bro.

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, fella, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

💐

Archived