No orders still now

mdrafiqulisl773

Buyer request aren’t just for you.requests come based on your gig category. Every seller in the same category will see it.but will not be disappointed, if you can send unique and standard buyer requests then there is an opportunity. Keep be patient.

There is no unique buyer request i got still now. Most of request either fake or confusing requirment. But i got message based on my gig or friendly discussion but no result at the end of time.

Fiverr is competitive since there are a lot of sellers providing many of the same services. So there is no guarantee you will get orders just because your profile exists. If you’re not one of the better sellers, your inherently going to have a hard time getting orders. That being said, it also takes some time to start getting a steadier stream of orders. My first 4-6mo, I was making next to nothing and was just happy to get an order. Then I got to level 1 and things get a little busier and I started to make little bit more substantial amount of money. A few months after that I reached level 2, and since then my earnings has steadily increased over the last 2yrs to where I am. now making about 5-10x per/mo what I was making when I was a level 1 and only 6mo on the platform.

While buyer request are a fine to try and get some work coming in, I will tell you they are extremely difficult to get work from and I’ve maybe only every gotten 1 order from a buyer request. I also find that they aren’t really a source of quality work either. Usually people who post buyer requests do so because their budgets or requests themselves do not fall into what most sellers in that category offer. For this reason, they are instead taking the initiative to say what they want and how much they want to pay, hoping that then they will get offers from the sellers that are able and wiling to accommodate them their more unorthodox request/budget. Im other words, usually buyer request have far too low a budget, or what they are asking for is extremely odd and difficult to do. In my category, I find there are usually only a handful of buyer request that are even worth sending an offer to, and of those, they usually have 10+ offers meaning the cost benefit is rarely there since you put in a lot of time making offers and rarely win the bid.

Fiverr is competitive since there are a lot of sellers providing many of the same services. So there is no guarantee you will get orders just because your profile exists. If you’re not one of the better sellers, your inherently going to have a hard time getting orders. That being said, it also takes some time to start getting a steadier stream of orders. My first 4-6mo, I was making next to nothing and was just happy to get an order. Then I got to level 1 and things get a little busier and I started to make little bit more substantial amount of money. A few months after that I reached level 2, and since then my earnings has steadily increased over the last 2yrs to where I am. now making about 5-10x per/mo what I was making when I was a level 1 and only 6mo on the platform.

While buyer request are a fine to try and get some work coming in, I will tell you they are extremely difficult to get work from and I’ve maybe only every gotten 1 order from a buyer request. I also find that they aren’t really a source of quality work either. Usually people who post buyer requests do so because their budgets or requests themselves do not fall into what most sellers in that category offer. For this reason, they are instead taking the initiative to say what they want and how much they want to pay, hoping that then they will get offers from the sellers that are able and wiling to accommodate them their more unorthodox request/budget. Im other words, usually buyer request have far too low a budget, or what they are asking for is extremely odd and difficult to do. In my category, I find there are usually only a handful of buyer request that are even worth sending an offer to, and of those, they usually have 10+ offers meaning the cost benefit is rarely there since you put in a lot of time making offers and rarely win the bid.

I like your opinion.

Archived