Today i lost everything

redoyarnob

Last few month i work so carefully because of i don’t want to cancel any order.

but last few day’s ago one buyer give me some recorded audio file and tell me mixed them all and make a good music.

In 2 day’s i make this and i delivered the song.
In few time i got the notification cancel the order but he don’t tell me anything and don’t give me 2nd time to make it batter just he want to cancel the order.
I try a lot of time please don’t cancel the order other wish i lost my level 2.

But he don’t give me 2nd change and in December i don’t get any order to fill up my order completion.
Just fiverr tell me why you lost my 20% just cancel one order because before this order i complete lot’s of work done and why i lost my level ?

I’m sorry this happened.
However I would advise you not to take it so serious. Getting an order cancelled and potentially getting demoted to level 1 seller is not “I lost everything” and it’s definitely not the end of the world.
You can not run a sustainable business if you are so concerned about cancellations and levels.
You will recover. If not next month then in 2 months after the cancellation wouldn’t be taken into account anymore, you’ll get your level 2 back.

I’m sorry this happened.

However I would advise you not to take it so serious. Getting an order cancelled and potentially getting demoted to level 1 seller is not “I lost everything” and it’s definitely not the end of the world.

You can not run a sustainable business if you are so concerned about cancellations and levels.

You will recover. If not next month then in 2 months after the cancellation wouldn’t be taken into account anymore, you’ll get your level 2 back.

Thanks Mam for your advice but my question is, when the order is cancel then i don’t get any order’s in this month and why i lost 20% just cancel one order and if i complete one order then they give me only 2% Up.

If cancel i lost 20% and then if i get new order and complete it then fiverr give me only 2% up why ?

So sorry about your misfortune! While it’s technically not the end of the world as Mariashtelle1 says, I think I would be feeling somewhat depressed at the occurrence as well, probably even shed a few tears.

In these cases, I’ve always gone to CS to either have them cancel the order for me with no penalty or commit to not cancelling the order for the buyer. A brief, polite, and clear message can often do that for one.

There’s always next month, and hopefully you find a way to be promoted back to level 2 soon (you’re also fortunate that level 2 is automatic and not manual like TRS).

If cancel i lost 20% and then if i get new order and complete it then fiverr give me only 2% up why ?

In regard to how the completion is calculated, it’s mathematically harder to recover from a cancellation; meaning, it’s easier to go down than up. If you had 4/5 but then got another order, you now have 5/6; In decimal form, 5/6 = 0.83, and 4/5 = 0.80 (not sure if these are the exact number of orders you have, but it is definitely the right ratio). That’s why your completion rate didn’t go up much, as the percentage difference in those is only 0.03.

To recover, you’d need to get at least 9/10, meaning you’d need 5 more completed orders (proportionally), not 1, to get your completion rate to 90% or higher.

Best of wishes in recovering. 🙂

Last few month i work so carefully because of i don’t want to cancel any order.

but last few day’s ago one buyer give me some recorded audio file and tell me mixed them all and make a good music.

In 2 day’s i make this and i delivered the song.

In few time i got the notification cancel the order but he don’t tell me anything and don’t give me 2nd time to make it batter just he want to cancel the order.

I try a lot of time please don’t cancel the order other wish i lost my level 2.

But he don’t give me 2nd change and in December i don’t get any order to fill up my order completion.

Just fiverr tell me why you lost my 20% just cancel one order because before this order i complete lot’s of work done and why i lost my level ?

As @mariashtelle1 @graphtersawyer And others have given you some advices, explanation and encouragement not to give up.

This happened to me and I was waiting to get demoted today. And finally I received the notification that I no longer meet the requirements to be a level one seller So I’m demoted.

My story started when I got the level badge in November 15th. I had my first cancellation 2 days before I got promoted to level 1. Which decreased my Order completion rate from 100% to 92% but on the 15th since I met the requirements, I got promoted and a week later I got my second cancellation.

Where my order completion rate fell down to 83% Since then I got some orders and completed them and each other I completed were measured as 1% each. How do you see that? And just 2 days back I’ve completed 2 order including the ones I completed last week which got me to 89% in total.

Only 1% was left for me to get promoted and I’ve an order currently so hopefully I’m gonna get my level back in January 15th.

So don’t bother yourself about it. When you know something is gonna happen, wait for it don’t panic be ready to face it. You’re once a “No level seller” demotion shouldn’t make feel you’ve lost everything.

Well you got a new turn in your fiverr career. Let it be and move on.

Archived