How many buyer requests reply per day for new seller?

roksana7036

Hi everyone,I am Roksa Akter from Bangladesh. I am just joined here, And also I am recently joined fiverr.fiverr is available for buyer request-reply is written(10 offers left today).
I want to know through you that as a new seller, Can I reply to 10 buyer requests every day? Or will there be any problem? I am replying to the request 3 a day, I have already replied to 58 buyer requests, I have not received any order yet, Please expect expert advice. Thanks.

First of all, Welcome to fiverr and its forum. yes you can reply/send 10 buyer request everyday. there is no problem at all. i will suggest you to send 10 reply based on your service everyday (make sure your request is eye catchy and qualityful so that buyer can notice your request). Hope its help you.

Hi everyone,I am Roksa Akter from Bangladesh. I am just joined here, And also I am recently joined fiverr.fiverr is available for buyer request-reply is written(10 offers left today).

I want to know through you that as a new seller, Can I reply to 10 buyer requests every day? Or will there be any problem? I am replying to the request 3 a day, I have already replied to 58 buyer requests, I have not received any order yet, Please expect expert advice. Thanks.

I have not received any order yet,

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Roksa Akter

Welcome to Fiverr. First of all you have daily 10 opportunities to send buyer request and There is no limit in fiverr that how much you sent overall.

Thanks

Congratulations for your new sign up to Fiverr!!!
and also its forum.

yes you can reply 10 buyer requests per day. there having no problem yet all.

i will suggest you sending 10 reply based on your skilled service daily with eye catchy resourceful qualitiful outline so that buyer can notice your request. Hope its helpful for you. Thank you again

Archived