Order complete automatically after 3 days

mehedihasan384

Hi everyone, I was working with a nice buyer we complete the job as the buyer requested and the buyer told me to go for the delivery. After I made the delivery the buyer didn’t come online and the delivery is automatically complete. Now how should I approach the buyer to rate my work or complete the delivery?

You don’t. The order is already completed, and the buyer will be reminded by fiverr to offer a rating. Ratings are optional and completely up to the buyer. If you ask the buyer directly or indirectly to rate your work, once Fiverr catches wind of it, you’ll get a warning.

I’ve had a few buyers in the past that let the order automatically close out after 3 days. Some were just busy, and didn’t check in until days later. And I’m fine with it, because it’s their choice.

You don’t. The order is already completed, and the buyer will be reminded by fiverr to offer a rating. Ratings are optional and completely up to the buyer. If you ask the buyer directly or indirectly to rate your work, once Fiverr catches wind of it, you’ll get a warning.

I’ve had a few buyers in the past that let the order automatically close out after 3 days. Some were just busy, and didn’t check in until days later. And I’m fine with it, because it’s their choice.

Thanks for the information

thank you so much…

Archived