Buyer who sends endless reviews

thatsvira

Hi everyone. I delivered an order that included Unlimited Revisions. Before sending the order, I play a demo of the song I am selling to the customer. Later if he tells me that it is okay I send the order saying that I will complete it. I had already sent him almost half a song and he said it was okay. Now that I’ve finished it and handed it over to him though, he’s constantly saying that there are parts (which he said were okay), that aren’t okay. has come to ask me to start all over again. Keep sending me endless revisions, what can I do in this case? I wouldn’t want to cancel my order after wasting 20 hours on this project.

Do not offer unlimited revisions, now you have to give your buyer revisions until the buyer satisfied.

In fact, I immediately changed the conditions of my gigs. But what I mean is this buyer is not asking me for revisions / changes. But he’s basically going to ask me to create a new product. I think it’s almost a scam, because it’s like paying 1 to have 2 different products.

In fact, I immediately changed the conditions of my gigs. But what I mean is this buyer is not asking me for revisions / changes. But he’s basically going to ask me to create a new product. I think it’s almost a scam, because it’s like paying 1 to have 2 different products.

Yes, some buyers are like this, now, you should tell him/her that if you want minor changes I can do but for a new song he/she must pay extra.

Archived