Please anybody analyse my gig

abhishek1142001

Please give some suggestion to improve impression and click for this gig

favicon-32x32.png.042e207e9d2a460d0aac556c669d9f14.png Fiverr.com
create-your-realistically-weathered-graphics-and-text.jpg.e60538a7133f44e5e7dfdde5e50cd514.jpg

abhishek1142001 : I will display your logo or text message with rusty iron...

For only $5, abhishek1142001 will display your logo or text message with rusty iron wall. | Hello, Are you looking for a variety of poster on social media?I will create realistically, weathered graphics and textfor only$5.promote your business by an...

• Like 1

The gig is offering to display someone’s logo or text on a rusty iron wall. It might be okay for text depending on how it’s shown, but if it was a company, most companies probably want their logo and building shown in good condition and probably won’t want their logo shown on a very rusty wall. It probably won’t help with the image of their company.

• Like 1

The gig is offering to display someone’s logo or text on a rusty iron wall. It might be okay for text depending on how it’s shown, but if it was a company, most companies probably want their logo and building shown in good condition and probably won’t want their logo shown on a very rusty wall. It probably won’t help with the image of their company.

Thanks for the suggestion

• Like 1