Does my income get taxed - GREECE

alextroh

Hey guys,
I am a seller here on fiverr, I’ve been here since January 2019 and my net income is 480$. I am Greek, and I live in Greece.
So, my question is basically for Greek sellers here on Fiverr, or any people that may know what’s going on with taxes in Greece.
I do all withdrawals on PayPal and then transfer them to my Revolut account. So, what’s the deal? Do I have to file for taxes on my income from Fiverr?

• Like 2

Hello!!! I am level 1 seller and fro last 24 hours i dont sent 10 offer till now but now today when i go buyer request then try to send offer then get error where send No OFFER Left , Even i dont sent 10 offer in last 24 hours then how can this possible ? what is the issue ?, anybody getting this error also ? please reply

@mehrankhan382 If you want help you just need to create your own new topic.

Suggest you contact an accountant or your local tax office for help regarding your tax affairs.

Also, check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010561178-Seller-Taxes

Everyone’s individual tax situation is different and relying on hearsay is never a good idea.

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I was just wondering, because I had seen some posts here saying that if your net income is less than 400$, you don’t have to pay taxes for that. But I didn’t know if it was only for the US. And once I surpassed the 400$ mark, I started to worry a little bit about it. The truth is I am still a student, and I’ve never filed for taxes, my first job is here, on Fiverr, as a freelancer, so I got a little nervous.

@paschalisblack said that he’s Greek and has been a seller here on Fiverr for 5-6 years, and there are no taxes for your income in Greece. I will ask an accountant too, though, just to be sure.

Thank you again!

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I was just wondering, because I had seen some posts here saying that if your net income is less than 400$, you don’t have to pay taxes for that. But I didn’t know if it was only for the US. And once I surpassed the 400$ mark, I started to worry a little bit about it. The truth is I am still a student, and I’ve never filed for taxes, my first job is here, on Fiverr, as a freelancer, so I got a little nervous.

@paschalisblack said that he’s Greek and has been a seller here on Fiverr for 5-6 years, and there are no taxes for your income in Greece. I will ask an accountant too, though, just to be sure.

Thank you again!

I will ask an accountant too, though, just to be sure.

A phone call to your local tax office will be free.

• Like 1

Thank you again!

Yes, please speak with your accountant and let us know.

• Like 1