Does time extension request not accepted in time marks you late?

qudsia_anwaar

If they don’t respond before the current due date, your order will be marked as late. What do you need from your buyer in order to deliver the project?

I have written the story in poem-like format which the buyer didn’t requested nor did he said that it shouldn’t be like that. I asked for his opinion on the matter and if this format works for him but due to our time zones clash he responded very very late and still just said that’ll I’ll talk to you later. When it’s almost night time here his day has just started I’m confused what to do now. The order ends in 8 hours which will be while I sleep. I have asked for time extension but I don’t know when will he respond. Should I just deliver the story while I’m still awake? Or shouldn’t I?

I have written the story in poem-like format which the buyer didn’t requested nor did he said that it shouldn’t be like that. I asked for his opinion on the matter and if this format works for him but due to our time zones clash he responded very very late and still just said that’ll I’ll talk to you later. When it’s almost night time here his day has just started I’m confused what to do now. The order ends in 8 hours which will be while I sleep. I have asked for time extension but I don’t know when will he respond. Should I just deliver the story while I’m still awake? Or shouldn’t I?

I would deliver the story. He can ask for a revision if that’s not what the buyer wants.

Guest shopify_shihab

If I have requested time extension and the time period for the order ends before the buyer accepts my time extension request will my order be considered late?

I’m really worried what should I do. I absolutely don’t want to deliver work before he responds.

If I have requested time extension and the time period for the order ends before the buyer accepts my time extension request will my order be considered late?

If buyer accept your time extension request then Order will be not considered late… dont worry. but before sending extension request to customer, make sure the customer will accept your extension request… 🙂

If buyer accept your time extension request then Order will be not considered late… dont worry. but before sending extension request to customer, make sure the customer will accept your extension request… 🙂

I did send him messages beforehand.

I delivered the story in time and then he requested a revision after the deadline. And it turns out the order is still considered late in the end. 😔

If the initial delivery was made before the deadline, it is not considered a late delivery. Yes, the order page will have the blaring “LATE” text over the countdown and it creates consternation for many unaware sellers, but it will not negatively affect your account.

As for revisions, they can officially be requested by the buyer at any time until the order is closed or cancelled (and unofficially requested through messages even after an order is closed). Having a very clear revision policy and sticking to it can save you from a world of grief.

Archived