Report Customer Support

idesign_4u

Hello,
i want to find out if there is anyway of reporting certain member of Customer Support? its been 11 days i have been trying to contact them but they dont give a crap. Keep closing tickets, see attached screenshot. This is beyond a joke now, this person called Drew shift manager keep closing the the tickets without any reply, they have cancelled 1 order without any reason, i gave all proof that everything was delivered 100% as shown on order page but keep ignoring.

1224153195_WORSTCS.thumb.png.648e913bf8ba6fa35a75f1e77391f132.png
WORST CS1202×556 24.5 KB
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Now i know why customer support is taking so much of time to reply to other genuine issues…

Once the customer support has given a verdict, how on earth do you think that its gonna change. Creating more and more tickets doesn’t resolves your issue, instead you will put a bad impression of yourself in front of the customer support members.

And regarding that Drew issue, its actually an automated response its not a manual response if your ticket is being closed you can again reply to that ticket itself and keep it open,creating a new one won’t solve your issue.

Also you need to be polite and professional when addressing an issue with the customer support, they are also person and human like us, if you faced a bad experience with one of your buyers they ain’t responsible for it…

I hope you understand this and please don’t send another ticket and bother them unnecessarily instead reply to one of those tickets and please try to be more polite and explain them the things that happened…

THANK YOU

• Like 8

Now i know why customer support is taking so much of time to reply to other genuine issues…

Once the customer support has given a verdict, how on earth do you think that its gonna change. Creating more and more tickets doesn’t resolves your issue, instead you will put a bad impression of yourself in front of the customer support members.

And regarding that Drew issue, its actually an automated response its not a manual response if your ticket is being closed you can again reply to that ticket itself and keep it open,creating a new one won’t solve your issue.

Also you need to be polite and professional when addressing an issue with the customer support, they are also person and human like us, if you faced a bad experience with one of your buyers they ain’t responsible for it…

I hope you understand this and please don’t send another ticket and bother them unnecessarily instead reply to one of those tickets and please try to be more polite and explain them the things that happened…

THANK YOU

You are not understanding this, they asked me to give proof which i did, then straight away they closed the ticket without any response, how rude is that? then i opened again asking why did you close it when all proof is there in front of you, closed it again. This happened countless of time. I had no option other than opening a new ticket as previous one is closed and no where to add a response. I have been polite and professional but they dont give a crap. They are responsible for it if they cancel the order without any reason and then on top keep closing tickets.

• Like 5

Hey mate,

Spamming customer support is not a good way to get their support.

I would suggest to always open a single case, provide your evidence and whatever the outcome is, accept this. Remember Fiverr will always have the final say on a matter regardless of what you may consider right or wrong.

Hope that helps.

• Like 7

Hello,

i want to find out if there is anyway of reporting certain member of Customer Support? its been 11 days i have been trying to contact them but they dont give a crap. Keep closing tickets, see attached screenshot. This is beyond a joke now, this person called Drew shift manager keep closing the the tickets without any reply, they have cancelled 1 order without any reason, i gave all proof that everything was delivered 100% as shown on order page but keep ignoring.

Keep closing tickets, see attached screenshot.

A single ticket is enough… there’s no need to open multiple tickets . They might consider that as being spam

• Like 6

yes i know single is fine but what can you do if they close single ticket without any reply or decision?

If Fiverr support closes the ticket without a reply, you can take this as the issue is closed. I know this can be frustrating at times but CS may deem your requests not worthy of even a reply, especially when they can see so many tickets open/spam.

I would suggest not opening tickets for a good while and when you have an actual issue that customer support is required then use the system as it is intended.

Cheers,

A

• Like 6

If Fiverr support closes the ticket without a reply, you can take this as the issue is closed. I know this can be frustrating at times but CS may deem your requests not worthy of even a reply, especially when they can see so many tickets open/spam.

I would suggest not opening tickets for a good while and when you have an actual issue that customer support is required then use the system as it is intended.

Cheers,

A

thats very rude of them, they dont have few seconds to reply back to the query instead close it. CS were really good 2 years ago, now they have turned this into a joke. It was only 1 ticket at the start, i waited 3 days for their reply when i opened the ticket, instead of replying they close it. This is not acceptable.

• Like 5

thats very rude of them, they dont have few seconds to reply back to the query instead close it. CS were really good 2 years ago, now they have turned this into a joke. It was only 1 ticket at the start, i waited 3 days for their reply when i opened the ticket, instead of replying they close it. This is not acceptable.

You have to understand they are getting bombarded with requests from users. You alone have posted like 10+ requests…can you imagine times that by a million users…that is why bud.

• Like 5

You have to understand they are getting bombarded with requests from users. You alone have posted like 10+ requests…can you imagine times that by a million users…that is why bud.

still this doesnt give them any reason to close ticket and ignore the messages. They have the time to read the msg and then close it but cant reply back. 1 of the member got back to me, he said they are investigating this issue and will get back to me in this ticket but this joke DREW closed that ticket for no reason. It stated clearly they will get back to me but he doesnt understand that, thats why i opened new ticket as i was expecting a response but he keeps closing them.

• Like 5

still this doesnt give them any reason to close ticket and ignore the messages. They have the time to read the msg and then close it but cant reply back. 1 of the member got back to me, he said they are investigating this issue and will get back to me in this ticket but this joke DREW closed that ticket for no reason. It stated clearly they will get back to me but he doesnt understand that, thats why i opened new ticket as i was expecting a response but he keeps closing them.

It does though, if your spamming which is against TOS, anyone posting 10+ tickets will get ignored, it is not professional behaviour from their perspective.

• Like 5

It does though, if your spamming which is against TOS, anyone posting 10+ tickets will get ignored, it is not professional behaviour from their perspective.

you are not understanding, why would i open a new ticket if they keep it open and respond back. It said clearly that they will contact me back on same ticket but some other member which is really annoying closed the ticket. Thats why i open it

• Like 5

you are not understanding, why would i open a new ticket if they keep it open and respond back. It said clearly that they will contact me back on same ticket but some other member which is really annoying closed the ticket. Thats why i open it

“If Fiverr support closes the ticket without a reply, you can take this as the issue is closed.” I do not know what your support requests are, but if CS are closing these without messaging back, i am sure there is a reason for doing so.

• Like 5

“If Fiverr support closes the ticket without a reply, you can take this as the issue is closed.” I do not know what your support requests are, but if CS are closing these without messaging back, i am sure there is a reason for doing so.

as mentioned above, 1 member of support said we are looking in this and will get back on this ticket, but this another member after few hours closed the ticket without any reply. 1 person says 1 thing, another does something else, they are confused their self and made this into a joke.

• Like 5

• 2 years later...