How to get first order....?

adnan_montakin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can take some sellers months to get their first order.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
  • Like 2

It can take some sellers months to get their first order.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

thank you imagination7413

I’m waiting for the last 5 days 😦 but still, I didn’t get any orders. I buyer came but he was just creat a joke it looks like a fake buyer I can’t understand how a buyer behaves like unprofessional. He just wastes my time.

You have to be patient. I will say you to share your gig on social media platforms. And look at your gig image, title, package, description. Best of luck 🙂

• Like 1

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

• Like 3

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Must be active for a minimum of 12 hours and send regular buyer requests to the category in which you work.

Thanks

This is totally untrue and does nothing to make sales. Do not parrot nonsense in the forum. It won’t help you get sales.

Don’t give advice on things you don’t understand.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Don’t mind that. On the same page when you view your profile on the left side where your profile picture is you can see the word “online” on the upper right side of your profile. You can also try checking your profile from another browser (don’t log in) and you will see you’re online.

• Like 3

Don’t mind that. On the same page when you view your profile on the left side where your profile picture is you can see the word “online” on the upper right side of your profile. You can also try checking your profile from another browser (don’t log in) and you will see you’re online.

697264377_Screenshot-2021-02-05T181924_553.png.0ed698d2aea16ac31d18ac083abbaf1d.png

here is my gig and it’s not showing active

• Like 2