Buyer is not giving review

uniqueworkpalac

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Fiverr FAQ says yes.

CS says yes.

Let me get back to you on that.

@corsogr Seeing as I am not a Fiverr official, I can only voice my opinion and advise younger members of the platform based on my personal experience.

I also fail to grasp your point of: “if it’s your opinion, I don’t want it”. This is a public forum, not a chat with a Fiverr employee.

It’s free advice, so feel free to not take it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute. We are not talking only about safety here. We want to be informed of what the actual rule says in a specific case, and if needed, this rule should be updated/modified. We act professionally and responsibly as community members. We are the people Fiverr thanks us for our feedback and our contribution.

To err is human. So let’s see what the creator of the rules have to say and respect it.

Im not that optimistic about getting a response from a fiverr rep on that. If it would be that easy, we would have it by now 🙂

@kilianotte its up to you if you want to ask. You asked the veterans for their view on this and they clearly said not to ask. I would also not recommend you to ask, its better not to ask as many are still getting a warning. So if you say Fiverr is itself going against their rules, feel free to file a case on them 😉 . Keep in mind when you joined the platform you confirmed that you will work as per fiverr tos and fiverr has the right to disable any account without any reasoning.

@kilianotte its up to you if you want to ask. You asked the veterans for their view on this and they clearly said not to ask. I would also not recommend you to ask, its better not to ask as many are still getting a warning. So if you say Fiverr is itself going against their rules, feel free to file a case on them 😉 . Keep in mind when you joined the platform you confirmed that you will work as per fiverr tos and fiverr has the right to disable any account without any reasoning.

I did not ask anything. I also dont want the Fiverr Reps anything. I dont have any problems with reviews and dont know what you are talking about.

Just gave my perspective on things based on fiverrs faqs. thats all. deleted it because I dont want to confuse and dont want to argue.

You can also give them a gentle reminder to give you a rating after the order is delivered and that a review would be greatly appreciated. Keep it light-hearted so that the new buyer understands you’re just giving them some tips, not laying down a lot of rules.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

It is on the fiverr page. You are allowed to ask.

You can also give them a gentle reminder to give you a rating after the order is delivered and that a review would be greatly appreciated. Keep it light-hearted so that the new buyer understands you’re just giving them some tips, not laying down a lot of rules.

Talking about this @kilianotte. My previous reply goes for @corsogr as well

Talking about this @kilianotte. My previous reply goes for @corsogr as well

That is a quote from Fiverr…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Despite the posts being withdrawn, I’d like to elaborate on what I meant, because I certainly did not imply anything like that, but I can see how my wording could have been misinterpreted.

What I meant to say is that implementation of any written rules is not reliable here and a lot of evidence can be found on the forums. Not that you or me or that youtuber somehow are less eligible to have an opinion on this or any other topic compared to seasoned sellers here.

People are getting warned and banned even for innocent “review-talk”, despite this being apparently allowed. Just like orders are getting cancelled based on quality, despite ToS stating otherwise.

Is it fair? Not really. Does it make sense to ask a buyer how they feel about the order? I don’t see anything inherently wrong with that, but on fiverr you shouldn’t do that, if you don’t want to risk getting in trouble.

Despite the posts being withdrawn, I’d like to elaborate on what I meant, because I certainly did not imply anything like that, but I can see how my wording could have been misinterpreted.

What I meant to say is that implementation of any written rules is not reliable here and a lot of evidence can be found on the forums. Not that you or me or that youtuber somehow are less eligible to have an opinion on this or any other topic compared to seasoned sellers here.

People are getting warned and banned even for innocent “review-talk”, despite this being apparently allowed. Just like orders are getting cancelled based on quality, despite ToS stating otherwise.

Is it fair? Not really. Does it make sense to ask a buyer how they feel about the order? I don’t see anything inherently wrong with that, but on fiverr you shouldn’t do that, if you don’t want to risk getting in trouble.

Clearly what i mentioned above as well. Same words coming from a wise person.

@kilianotte @pvitalsolutions Stay optimistic. It takes a well written email and a professional approach to get an answer from God, not Fiverr. 🙂

I’ve been in forums for ages, served every possible role you can imagine and got answers when needed.

Edit: A response from Fiverr not here, but with email is guaranteed. Plus, they have people hired to answer questions that make sense.

Perhaps you havent read my previous posts regarding CS support. CS arent reliable. They change their words themselves, every agent has a different response to one thing. And this is confirmed by many sellers here on forum.

I trust advices from Forum veteran members more than the CS since i had a three disappointing experience with CS before.

I don’t mean to be aggressive towards you at all. I do appreciate your experience and your personal advice, but this conversation could go on forever.

So, I clarified that I wished an official answer, if you are entitled to share one. I do not know besides TRS, Pro and moderator if you are a Fiverr official and thanks for making it clear that you are not.

Only an official answer will put an end once and for all to this thread, 100% responsibly given by Fiverr.

Only an official answer will put an end once and for all to this thread, 100% responsibly given by Fiverr.

I wish best of luck to you. I wouldnt trust CS words.

Hello,

I haven’t been through the whole post. However, as a buyer, here’s my opinion 🙂

1. as a buyer, I don’t like to be pressurised.
  2. I personally always leave reviews.
  3. I think buyers should also be reviewed by the seller (similarly to AirBnb, Uber, etc…) and similarly, you discover your review as a buyer only if you review the seller.

Best,

Well, I definetely got the reply notification and the deleted post mentions gatekeeping (and I can see how that can potentially be relevant to my wording).

Nevermind then.

No that was targeted to Frank but it wasnt fair. so i deleted it. Sorry for the misunderstanding and inappropriate words.

In case you didn’t, when typing your reply, consider my final edit. Thank you.

Edit: Editing a mistake, wanting to clarify your point via editing if that helps, is not against the rules I believe? If it’s not, why are we talking?

: Editing a mistake, wanting to clarify your point via editing if that helps, is not against the rules I believe? If it’s not, why are we

She didn’t say it was against the rules. She said it’s misleading. Don’t twist things.

Archived