Buyer is not giving review

uniqueworkpalac

Hello everyone,
I have just delivered my second order yesterday. After a revision the buyer marked the order as completed but she didn’t give me any review and feedback. I also asked her for the feedback and she said okay but I still haven’t got any review and feedback. Although I am very happy after working with her but I also need reviews to get more orders. I am confused about what should I do now as it feels awkward to ask again and again for the review. Can anyone please give me some opinion?

• Like 33

Hello everyone,

I have just delivered my second order yesterday. After a revision the buyer marked the order as completed but she didn’t give me any review and feedback. I also asked her for the feedback and she said okay but I still haven’t got any review and feedback. Although I am very happy after working with her but I also need reviews to get more orders. I am confused about what should I do now as it feels awkward to ask again and again for the review. Can anyone please give me some opinion?

what should I do now as it feels awkward to ask again and again for the review.

Leave your buyer alone.

It is up to a buyer as to whether they want to leave a review or not.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

• Like 21

what should I do now as it feels awkward to ask again and again for the review.

Leave your buyer alone.

It is up to a buyer as to whether they want to leave a review or not.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

Okay. Thank you so much for the help.

• Like 8

Hello everyone,

to ask again and again for the review.

You’ve just escaped from getting a warning on your account. Don’t try to force fiverr to give you a warning. NEVER ASK YOU REVIEW. NEVER!

• Like 13

She is not obliged to leave a review. Never force a review. A kind reminder is acceptable once provided she wrote that wants to leave a review.
It is your right to decide whether you want to continue working for someone who does not leave one or not though.

The best part is when you will reach a level where the actual buyer will self-suggest to leave a review or recommendation as recognition of his/her experience with you.

• Like 6

Okay. Thanks for informing me. Actually I didn’t know about this before but will try not to make such mistake again.

will try not to make such mistake again.

You can try many things but not this one. You certainly can control what you’re doing.

Neither reminder is acceptable!

• Like 8

will try not to make such mistake again.

You can try many things but not this one. You certainly can control what you’re doing.

Neither reminder is acceptable!

I disagree. Provided a buyer wrote that he wants to leave a review and doesn’t because he forgot it, a kind reminder is acceptable but remember this rule: Once

• Like 8

She is not obliged to leave a review. Never force a review. A kind reminder is acceptable once provided she wrote that wants to leave a review.

It is your right to decide whether you want to continue working for someone who does not leave one or not though.

The best part is when you will reach a level where the actual buyer will self-suggest to leave a review or recommendation as recognition of his/her experience with you.

A kind reminder is acceptable

If one is unlucky. One kind review reminding will lead to a kind warning from fiverr.

• Like 8

I disagree. Provided a buyer wrote that he wants to leave a review and doesn’t because he forgot it, a kind reminder is acceptable but remember this rule: Once

Disagree. Reminding buyer that they wanted to leave a review but they didn’t is again feedback solicitation.

• Like 9

a kind reminder is acceptable but remember this rule

One doesn’t always get away with it. The best is to avoid it.

If you want your account to get some quick warning that’s when you decide to remind buyers to leave review.

• Like 7

A kind reminder is acceptable

If one is unlucky. One kind review reminding will lead to a kind warning from fiverr.

Worst case scenario? Then provide evidence where the buyer freely suggested and wrote that wants to leave a review. Not only you gain his trust but you also get bonus points for professionalism.

• Like 2

Disagree. Reminding buyer that they wanted to leave a review but they didn’t is again feedback solicitation.

I believe you should google the right word for this. You do not beg or bribe or anything for a review. The buyer wrote that wants to leave a review and forgot it. Your part is to kindly remind him once what he wanted, not to force it or make him feel like he is obliged to write it or suggest it. It’s like a memo and few clients will use this to see how responsible you are and how much attention to detail you pay.

It happens that one client wants to introduce you to other clients so they leave a review and use it as a reference. They will often say, please read my personal review I left. This is why they do not want to forget leaving reviews.

• Like 3

I believe you should google the right word for this. You do not beg or bribe or anything for a review. The buyer wrote that wants to leave a review and forgot it. Your part is to kindly remind him once what he wanted, not to force it or make him feel like he is obliged to write it or suggest it. It’s like a memo and few clients will use this to see how responsible you are and how much attention to detail you pay.

It happens that one client wants to introduce you to other clients so they leave a review and use it as a reference. They will often say, please read my personal review I left. This is why they do not want to forget leaving reviews.

Fiverr reminds them to leave a review twice. If a buyer does not leave a review after they told you they would, then just leave them alone. Maybe they changed their mind. When you are “reminding” them to leave a review, some buyers can feel “forced or obliged.” Some are too polite to say no or to tell you that they changed their mind.

• Like 11

Fiverr reminds them to leave a review twice. If a buyer does not leave a review after they told you they would, then just leave them alone. Maybe they changed their mind. When you are “reminding” them to leave a review, some buyers can feel “forced or obliged.” Some are too polite to say no or to tell you that they changed their mind.

When you kindly remind to someone once that he wrote that he wants to freely leave a review, you gain his trust and bonus points for professionalism for reasons I wrote. It’s not just a personal opinion, science is baked into it.

• Like 3

When you kindly remind to someone once that he wrote that he wants to freely leave a review, you gain his trust and bonus points for professionalism for reasons I wrote. It’s not just a personal opinion, science is baked into it.

What kind of science? You might gain a buyer’s trust with your professionalism if you remind them of something that is beneficial to them. A review is only beneficial to you and future buyers. Not to your current buyer.

• Like 11

What kind of science? You might gain a buyer’s trust with your professionalism if you remind them of something that is beneficial to them. A review is only beneficial to you and future buyers. Not to your current buyer.

It happens that one client wants to introduce you to other clients so they leave a review and use it as a reference. They will often say or write to them, please read my personal review I left. This is why they do not want to forget leaving reviews.

• Like 1

This isn’t a “preference” thing - Fiverr has made it abundantly clear that we are NOT, as sellers, even supposed to use the word “review” in any communications with our clients. - They would not have made that word trigger a security audit if they wanted us discussing it, nor would they penalize sellers asking for reviews or even suggesting one should be left if they wanted us doing that.

I get it, it’s frustrating, we all want more reviews than we are given, but Fiverr has spoken about this. If you don’t want your account deleted, be content with the reviews that come organically and never bother your client about leaving or changing one.

• Like 11

A kind reminder is acceptable once provided she wrote that wants to leave a review.

I guess you have not read what CS wrote to me about reviews.

image.png.837270b82e1b2a6e565be5501ba150c3.png
image814×400 21 KB
  • Like 10

A kind reminder is acceptable once provided she wrote that wants to leave a review.

I guess you have not read what CS wrote to me about reviews.

I do not have any context regarding your case and what CS answered to you personally. You should include the initial message, not just an answer.

I wrote specifically that IF the buyer wrote that he wants to write a review and maybe he wants to take his time to do so, a kind reminder once is acceptable. At least this happens all the time in academia.

So you do not use any methods or techniques to force him write. It’s like a memo he leaves and you remind him of what he wrote and wanted you to remind him of. They usually say that they wish to leave a review as a reference when they introduce you to partners/friends that are potential clients.

Hope this is clear.

Note: All of my reviews, so far, are 5 stars. Won them out of high quality work. I have not received a bad review yet. On the other hand, you have received many bad reviews as I checked your profile. So feel free to share your experience. I have 0 experience with bad reviews - sorry. @vickiespencer

• Like 2

a kind reminder is acceptable but remember this rule

One doesn’t always get away with it. The best is to avoid it.

If you want your account to get some quick warning that’s when you decide to remind buyers to leave review.

I don’t know what are you talking about in the first place. I do not suggest to people try to avoid or getting away it because this is not even the case I wrote about. The case I wrote about is when buyer wrote personally that WANTS to write a review but doesn’t have the time right now. Thanks.

• Like 1