How to get first order at fiverr?

mukhlesur646

Hey welcome to community…
Being a new seller you should focus on tips and tricks in the forum for a good output:)

Dear Jake: I took a quick look at your profile: Your profile image: I suggest a closeup on your smiling face. Your log line: Once you’ve been spammed a few times, you’ll probably want to change this. Your profile text: Hey, I’m a runner and a YouTuber, currently just hit 1,000 subscribers. I’m a big fan of social media in general and have an unconditional love for dogs. Check out my services here! -Jake I suggest re-doing this with more of a focus on how you’re here to help the Buyer. I …

favicon-32x32.png.9538d0583a759ee472af2f3093bfe70d.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.fbef7c89c6d680d2151004e789895681.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

I hope it will help you out:D

some tips for you mukhlesur646

ALL THESE TIPS ARE FOR NEW SELLERS don’t disappointedhave some patiencespend most of your time on Fiverr.you have to reply to 10 requests dailyadd 7 gigsgive unlimited revisionsPrices should be lowyour behavior should be friendly with your clientstry to give 3 to 4 different concepts to your clientsyour delivery should be on timeyour response time should be within 1 hour if you guys want to visit my gig here is a link. go and check it may be it would be helpful for you . https://ww…

some tips for you mukhlesur646

ALL THESE TIPS ARE FOR NEW SELLERS don’t disappointedhave some patiencespend most of your time on Fiverr.you have to reply to 10 requests dailyadd 7 gigsgive unlimited revisionsPrices should be lowyour behavior should be friendly with your clientstry to give 3 to 4 different concepts to your clientsyour delivery should be on timeyour response time should be within 1 hour if you guys want to visit my gig here is a link. go and check it may be it would be helpful for you . https://ww…

Thank you for giving me to information.

“How many burritos can I eat in one sitting?”

Well, the perfect question depends on your gig. That is really something that you should figure out yourself. Think about what kind of questions your customers are most likely to ask and then answer them in the FAQ section. A good idea would be to explain what exactly constitutes a revision when purchasing your gig. Talking about revisions, I would advise you to stop offering unlimited revisions as it might invite buyers to take advantage of you. Offer a specific amount instead (1-3), so you will not be stuck making revisions until the end of time.

I want to be a freelancer at any cost. please suggest me

I want to be a freelancer at any cost

That’s the wrong attitude.

It’s hard for skilled people to actually get a job here, and that’s because a lot of new users come in just to make money without any skill. To be honest, this is the wrong mindset and it won’t help you in any way. Train yourself, learn new skills and then create a gig. You can’t make money without great skills, and even if you get 1-2 orders accidentally, those will most likely destroy your reputation here since people expect nothing but the best.

Forget about the category and just offer services that you are qualified enough to offer. If you don’t have any particular skills, then go learn some skills and comeback later. 

I do illustrations because that’s what I’m good at, because I have the skills to do it, not because it’s “the right category”. I sing like a crow with bronchitis, so I won’t offer singing gigs. 

I see way to many Sellers offer gigs that they are not qualify for, thinking they’ll make easy money. All they get is bad reviews and they end up giving a bad reputation to good sellers. 

You should only become a freelancer if you have the skills and the mentality to do so.

You asking this question suggests that you have neither.

This, but in bold, several font sizes larger, and in bright pink neon, and I guess it would still fall on deaf ears.

I want to be a freelancer at any cost. please suggest me

You’re the second person I’ve seen here today whom I think would be more suited to pr0stitution than freelancing, you don’t need any skills, can make cash pretty quick and it’s all in your pocket without any delays, or taxes.

this is the wrong mindset and it won’t help you

Also needs to be in big, bold bright pink neon lettering.

offer services that you are qualified enough to offer

That’s not enough, some of the most incompetent people have amazing qualifications.

It’s competence, not qualifications which count.

this is a hard question to answer

I disagree, it was answered perfectly in the first reply.

@mukhlesur646 You need skills to pay the bills. What are yours?

I understand your disagreement, but there are so many people in history who failed many many times and ended up being successful. Everyone has talent, everyone has skills. Not everyone has the mentality, that’s true, but I believe that no one is born ready, no one is born as a freelancer. Everyone can become successful if he/she is willing to work on it, develop his/her personality, character and skills, learn from mistakes and experiences. Many people want to become freelancers and maybe even start to pursue this career. The reason why only a small percentage of them actually becomes a freelancer, is because the majority stops at the first difficulties.

Archived