Lost my gig rank. what i do now?

tariqazizrocky

Unfortunately it’s all a dynamic system. So you can rank high one day, and rank low another day. It’s normal. It’s a good system because it gives opportunities to many. Anyway, the system rewards veteran professionals and best selling GIGs, and this is good as well. What I suggest is creating a brand based on your talent and skills and promote your brand, as example with social networking. Not posting useless messages, but interesting things about yourself, and your job, so attracting followers. It’s hard initially, but if you continue in the right way you’ll have thousands of followers interested in your skills.

Unfortunately it’s all a dynamic system. So you can rank high one day, and rank low another day. It’s normal. It’s a good system because it gives opportunities to many. Anyway, the system rewards veteran professionals and best selling GIGs, and this is good as well. What I suggest is creating a brand based on your talent and skills and promote your brand, as example with social networking. Not posting useless messages, but interesting things about yourself, and your job, so attracting followers. It’s hard initially, but if you continue in the right way you’ll have thousands of followers interested in your skills.

Thank you so much for help me

Archived