I am a new seller on Fiverr. How can Increase my GIG Sales

saharunmukti

Welcome to Fiverr

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these

Stay Active on Fiverr

Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template.(Very Important)

Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,

Proper Description of your services.

Share your gig on the social media platform

Good Luck

how do you manage writing buyer requests right away after getting a post? In my profile, it shows for only a few minutes.

As i review your profile, you just open 2 gig. as you are a new seller you can open 7 gig. So, Open another 5 gigs. it will help you to get the sale. also, send daily 10 buyer requests.

Gig Rank policy:

1. research your service keyword, which helps you to rank your gig on fiverr search engine.
  2. do your gig image SEO friendly.
  3. keep marketing your gig on social media.
  4. try to keep online your profile 24/7
  5. make your Nice gig title with effective keywords.

Thanks for your understanding…

ake your Nice gig title with effective keywords.

Thanks for the help!

Hello, there are myths that are repeated daily but are not true.

1. Stay always online brings customers: it is not true
  2. Send 10 buyers requests every day: it doesn’t work
  3. Use all your GIGs slots: not true, not true

You must create a complete and clear title and description of your service. Yes, this is important. Must be clear, realistic and must showcase your skills. This way customers know exactly what to expect from your service and what you can or cannot do.

About those myths:

1. Stay online only if you are online for specific reasons. I’m online, and I want to check Fiverr. Sure, why not. This is ok.
  2. Use all your buyers requests offers. It doesn’t work, you create only confusion. Send offers only if you really can do the job and you have an high quality service. If you don’t have the skills for that job, don’t send anything.
  3. About the GIGs, focus first on specific GIGs, must be (again) high quality services and reflect your skills. If you don’t have skills, don’t create useless GIGs.

You must create a complete and clear title and description of your service. Yes, this is important. Must be clear, realistic and must showcase your skills. This way customers know exactly what to expect from your service and what you can or cannot do.

About those myths:

1. Stay online only if you are online for specific reasons. I’m online, and I want to check Fiverr. Sure, why not. This is ok.
  2. Use all your buyers requests offers. It doesn’t work, you create only confusion. Send offers only if you really can do the job and you have an high quality service. If you don’t have the skills for that job, don’t send anything.
  3. About the GIGs, focus first on specific GIGs, must be (again) high quality services and reflect your skills. If you don’t have skills, don’t create useless GIGs.

Sorry Your explanation is totally wrong.

For number 1: find this

image.thumb.png.fc556bfbf5dca4ad9bc581ad1e8f6b50.png
image1246×209 28.8 KB
So, offline means losing my gig rank.

For Number 2: find this

image.thumb.png.91db4c124aab55a3d1c7806b1340b646.png
image1298×638 89.7 KB

for number 3: find this link (https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014487758-Earning-more-with-Gig-extras?segment=seller)

Out of Office is not what I was talking about. It’s obvious that the GIGs must be online. The myth is about you being online.

Number 2 doesn’t make sense. You must not send buyers requests offers if you don’t have the skills, as I explained, and number 3 doesn’t make sense as well, since I wasn’t talking about GIG extras which are a totally different thing.

Out of Office is not what I was talking about. It’s obvious that the GIGs must be online. The myth is about you being online.

Number 2 doesn’t make sense. You must not send buyers requests offers if you don’t have the skills, as I explained, and number 3 doesn’t make sense as well, since I wasn’t talking about GIG extras which are a totally different thing.

can you find anywhere at my massage that I told that “You should send buyer request without your skill”? This is the common sense that they have to apply buyer request as per their skill… 🙂

It’s obvious that the GIGs must be online.

By above massage you agree that, this information was wrong. image.png.0817134e25537c4600fd4800f4934e1f.png ]

My request is pls read the below blog about gig. then your all confusion will remove… 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.7db8e33d4b0ce7ef0c259bfabf7853ea.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.ef34e8d65a077d62179227d0eebe951c.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

About those myths:

Use all your GIGs slots: not true, not true

Just for your kind information, As you are a level 2 seller you create 20 gig service… 🙂

image.thumb.jpg.d662bc8dd4a5e8e42188128aa7818c0b.jpg
image1920×7236 1.92 MB

And for the new seller, you demotivate them to create all gig (7 gig)… 🙂

thanks for your understanding…

Explain me, you are comparing ME, to a new user? 😊 There is a huge difference in time, skills and experience. Infact I said: “focus first on specific GIGs”. The important word is “first”. First on specific GIGs, then when you’ll have experience to justify the use of all your GIGs, go ahead. I think it was obvious.

Explain me, you are comparing ME, to a new user? 😊 There is a huge difference in time, skills and experience. Infact I said: “focus first on specific GIGs”. The important word is “first”. First on specific GIGs, then when you’ll have experience to justify the use of all your GIGs, go ahead. I think it was obvious.

I am not comparing You a new user… 🙂

One Fiverr account is like a “mega shop”. So, here every freelancer opens their “mega shop” after they skilled so that they can sell multiple products in a minute.

Archived