I have tried fifth time of the verification but still did not wor

skilledannie

Hi, I have sent the ticket to CS team. Will they help me to check my ID verification manually without asking them…? since I have tried fifth time of the verification but still did not work …

Hey, hopefully they will accept your ID verification manually, however make sure you scan the ID properly before sending it to them. A scanned copy would be best instead of a picture taken by camera.

Hope you get your verification soon!

Thanks

Sam

• Like 1

Hey, hopefully they will accept your ID verification manually, however make sure you scan the ID properly before sending it to them. A scanned copy would be best instead of a picture taken by camera.

Hope you get your verification soon!

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam, thanks for your kind reply.

Now my CS said they will forward my ticket to their Trust & Safety team but I am not sure how many days T&S team will get back to me and dunno what T&S will help me to do.

Thank you.

Annie

• Like 1

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink The Fiverr Gods had other plans in store for me. worried

As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

• Like 1

After having had a very intense/busy last week, I expected today to be a lazy Sunday — one of seclusion and contemplation. But — oh, no! Life would be too easy (too boring even) if everything went your way, am I right? wink The Fiverr Gods had other plans in store for me. worried As soon as I wake up, I usually check my mobile phone for notifications (I have ALL Fiverr notifications enabled, btw). Sometimes, I also open the Fiverr App just in case there is a notification hiding inside the A…

Hi,

Thank you for your kind information! I just got my acc back!

Really appreciate your help!

Ann.

• Like 2

How did you go about this. This is becoming tiring for me here. I have done the submition 3 times but still fails.

Hi, have you send a ticket to CS team for this issue? Please tell them every steps you did for verifying and I’m sure they will give you more chances to try. CS team is really helpful!!

Hi, have you send a ticket to CS team for this issue? Please tell them every steps you did for verifying and I’m sure they will give you more chances to try. CS team is really helpful!!

This is just becoming frustrating.

I have mailed them previously but keep rejecting it.

This is my third attempt sending a clear image and ID to the cs team and I have not received any mail since yesterday.

What again do they want. I have missed out a lot on my gig.

• Like 1

Yes I did that and also explained every step I took to the response guy I’m assigned to.

But it’s seems they are not going through it manually which is the problem here. I just hate what is happening. Frustrated on this already

• Like 1