?✨Hi!, I'm new to fiver, please check out my work✨?

miriamehdezc

Hello and welcome!
It must be a little late right now for most forum members, but since I’m a night owl I’m still there. 😅

Here is what I would change about your gig to give you more chances, because you art is good so I think you have a chance of getting some customers.

• Put your gig description and you About Seller section in English. (anybody here correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure you have to write it in English or provide an English translation if you write in an other language, according to Fiverr’s rules). Most Buyers speak in English, anyway. They’ll be more inclined to buy from you if they understand what you are selling.

• In your basic package, it seems to be a couple of words missing. It end abruptly, I guess you ran out of space. Try to write it differently to make it shorter. You can also put more details about your packages in your gig description if you want to.

• Remove the unlimited revision. People can abuse it and ask you to revise indefinitely. They do that so that you get tired of it, cancel the order and BAM! They got free work.

Hope it helps ! 😀

Gig descriptions in English are mandatory. You can use additional languages as long as all the information is also available in English.

The above is from here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies

Also, check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Hello and welcome!

It must be a little late right now for most forum members, but since I’m a night owl I’m still there. 😅

Here is what I would change about your gig to give you more chances, because you art is good so I think you have a chance of getting some customers.

• Put your gig description and you About Seller section in English. (anybody here correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure you have to write it in English or provide an English translation if you write in an other language, according to Fiverr’s rules). Most Buyers speak in English, anyway. They’ll be more inclined to buy from you if they understand what you are selling.

• In your basic package, it seems to be a couple of words missing. It end abruptly, I guess you ran out of space. Try to write it differently to make it shorter. You can also put more details about your packages in your gig description if you want to.

• Remove the unlimited revision. People can abuse it and ask you to revise indefinitely. They do that so that you get tired of it, cancel the order and BAM! They got free work.

Hope it helps ! 😀

Welcome Mates…

Though it is the world of Hard worker and Dreamer. You will get along with Us. I am One of Newbie Here. Trying my best to stay alive and Do something. Good Luck.

“Trying my best to stay alive and Do something.” Man i you really speak for me there. Just as i was doing good my screen broke a few days ago and now i realize i had no backup plan and a new screen for graphic work is expensive…even if i buy an old used one i will need a colour calibration tool to deliver acceptable work. It is risky, if not stupid, to rely too much on fiver.

Anyways! Hello fellow new seller! My hint would be adding a few more different gigs. If i was a young lady and i sure am not, then i would create a selfportrait…because like it or not, a pretty face gets work easier in this world. Your art is nice, but to get more clients to consider working with you, you could add a few drawings which are less subtle and have more value range. Copy one of your works and get a very soft and dark pencil to work on the darkest parts if you want to try it out. (just a hint as a fellow artist)

“Trying my best to stay alive and Do something.” Man i you really speak for me there. Just as i was doing good my screen broke a few days ago and now i realize i had no backup plan and a new screen for graphic work is expensive…even if i buy an old used one i will need a colour calibration tool to deliver acceptable work. It is risky, if not stupid, to rely too much on fiver.

Anyways! Hello fellow new seller! My hint would be adding a few more different gigs. If i was a young lady and i sure am not, then i would create a selfportrait…because like it or not, a pretty face gets work easier in this world. Your art is nice, but to get more clients to consider working with you, you could add a few drawings which are less subtle and have more value range. Copy one of your works and get a very soft and dark pencil to work on the darkest parts if you want to try it out. (just a hint as a fellow artist)

Dont Depend 100% in Fiverr. Because anytime anyway anyone can get banned. Thats Why…Part time Earning is reliable in Fiverr…

Nice To hear from you.

already did it yesterday

Description

Realizo trabajos de logos, dibujos realistas, semi realistas, tipo comic, tipo manga, a blanco y negro, a color, bocetos, tipo anime, con lápiz, grafito o pluma.

I am referring o your profile description above which also needs to be in English.

I already changed it, the other time I forgot to save it, but it is already changed

Archived