How much money did you make on November?

zespeeddesigner

You took so much time to answer tho, honestly if i’m getting flagged again i’ll leave the platform for real because i’m witnessing a lot of unfairity.

It’s because I wasn’t sure how to answer or if it was even worth answering. I wrote erased, rewrote, took time to think, erased again, hesitated before pushing the reply button…You get the image.

• Like 2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You took so much time to answer tho, honestly if i’m getting flagged again i’ll leave the platform for real because i’m witnessing a lot of unfairity.

honestly if i’m getting flagged again i’ll leave the platform for real

This is quite risky. You may get flagged at any moment and then you would need to leave the platform.

• Like 3

honestly if i’m getting flagged again i’ll leave the platform for real because i’m witnessing a lot of unfairity.

You’ve been here a total of 2 weeks and you are already fed up with flags?

If that’s truly the case, then you need to look into how you are behaving in the community.

You can’t shoot down others and then feel triggered when someone talks to you about it.

I personally went though each and every one of your flags to make sure nothing was unfair.

Please read the guidelines first chance you get.

thank you

• Like 4

honestly if i’m getting flagged again i’ll leave the platform for real because i’m witnessing a lot of unfairity.

A piece of advice is to control your anger and change your rude attitude. If you cant control, my friend you will suffer. Not cursing but telling the reality. Change your attitude, thats the main problem in your personality.

• Like 1

I am curious to see what other people make on fiverr 😉

However I wouldn’t disclose my earnings not because it’s taboo but simply because

• I wouldn’t want to be targeted by all this new users who will later on message me on fiverr asking to give them some work. I already receive a lot of those, which I totally hate because a lot of them message me during my night with “hi” messages and hurting my stats.
  • I don’t want to open my account for scam if random people will know how much I earn.

But to give you an idea, here is the article:

85fb4028a3d1130069ec2c3514558d6743af9984.pngblog.fiverr.com – 12 Oct 19
63a12b16ac17835b26ca7a7c3eb4ddc42dd82072_2_397x500.jpeg

Logo Maker Stars: A Chat With Top Seller, Maria Shtelle | Fiverr Blog

We caught up with top Logo Maker seller, Maria Shtelle, about her success on Fiverr's new Logo generating platform.

In October I earned about $1,020 in November I earned roughly $370 and in December I have earned $160. It could have been better if all my gigs were not dumped in the last search page. I pray daily that Fiverr will allow the free flow of demand and supply or allow gigs rank purely by performance after being rotated. This will lead to a healthy competition in the marketplace with no biases.

• Like 1