Impressions Dropped Off A Cliff! - WHY?

jordanhall40

1091630498_Screenshot2020-12-03at10_44_07.png.30467833c5fbdedeccad2b0dcdcd945c.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 10.44.07889×274 15.4 KB

Hello Fiverr Forum Reader/Posters,

I am relatively new to Fiverr with a couple of Gigs live for the last month or so.

My Gig was gaining traction in impressions and sales and I had kept up strong reviews and very few cancellations (Only 2 cancellations and these were both mutually agreed).

However, as per my screenshot attached - On 25 Nov my impressions dropped off a cliff and are yet to recover. I went from receiving an order almost every day to not receiving one since the 25 Nov drop off.

I have tried improving my Gig, adding better pictures, uploading a PDF and writing the Q&A section, but I’ve not seen any turn-a-round in either impressions or orders.

Do you know why this has happened? Or how I can return to the fairly strong and consistent growth I was seeing for most of November?

Thanks

I am experiencing the same problem and my gigs have been gaining some traction for a month now but suddenly my impressions have dropped and no more orders, no replies from buyer’s request too. Does anyone know why this is happening

try to get more impressions.

on your android fiverr count your one week impressions and clicks

for example on sunday it will count 07 days i.e.

sat, sun, mon, tue, wed, thu, fri

next day it will add next Saturday but will remove the first Saturday

if you got 100 impressions on last day but u will lost the impressions of first day.

this is basic formula needs to undstand

I can understand your problems. I am facing exactly the same problems. Despite holding positive reviews, I still am unable to get any orders, nor gaining any impressions. Many are suggesting to promote the gigs on social media, but that doesn’t help either.

solution is more impressions and clicks

try to get more impressions.

on your android fiverr count your one week impressions and clicks

for example on sunday it will count 07 days i.e.

sat, sun, mon, tue, wed, thu, fri

next day it will add next Saturday but will remove the first Saturday

if you got 100 impressions on last day but u will lost the impressions of first day.

this is basic formula needs to undstand

It is clear from your picture, that you made some changes on a gig. When you changed something (picture, price, description,…) you downranked in fiverr searc.

Look at Simmilar thing happened to me when I did some changes… I just posted today Increasing gig price drop of rankings we are going to learn the hard way…once you have the gig going you should not temper with it 🙂 Hope we can get back up…

You made a change here that affected your Search Results…why does it sometimes happen and sometimes not…I dont know…

slika.png.3a689a178b219fbde623519d420367c6.png
slika830×366 39 KB

As said I fell from 1-4 position on first page to currently 10th page after I made some changes… and My gig ha 170+ positive reviews…

Same here.
It seems that they are allowing others to get visibility.
Also, the launch of promoted gigs may have some sort of influence here.
Having no way to clarify the reason is somethig that Fiverr has to work in very hard and take it seriously.
I’ve seen something similar happened with Airbnb.
Booking grew exponentially because of this.
Hope they sort this issue out, because is harming our businesses and, at the end of the day, they might hurt them too.

Thank you to everyone who has replied and especially so quickly!

It appears there are 2 issues here:

1. I did update the Gig description on the 25 Nov. I IMPROVED the description by giving a more detailed explanation of my services. I did not expect this would result in a downturn in impressions.

2. There was an algorithm change that has impacted many Fiverr users.

My only question remaining is what can we do about it? How are you all managing it?

It is clear from your picture, that you made some changes on a gig. When you changed something (picture, price, description,…) you downranked in fiverr searc.

Look at Simmilar thing happened to me when I did some changes… I just posted today Increasing gig price drop of rankings we are going to learn the hard way…once you have the gig going you should not temper with it 🙂 Hope we can get back up…

You made a change here that affected your Search Results…why does it sometimes happen and sometimes not…I dont know…

As said I fell from 1-4 position on first page to currently 10th page after I made some changes… and My gig ha 170+ positive reviews…

I understand.

I did update the Gig description on the 25 Nov. I IMPROVED the description by giving a more detailed explanation of my services. I did not expect this would result in a downturn in impressions.

How are you trying to improve the rankings?

I understand.

I did update the Gig description on the 25 Nov. I IMPROVED the description by giving a more detailed explanation of my services. I did not expect this would result in a downturn in impressions.

How are you trying to improve the rankings?

What can you do? Same as you did when you started… Nothing else 😕

I am facing the same problem! I daily promote my GIG on social media pages, I’ve added a stunning video on my gig page, modified the keywords, but from the end of November my impressions are falling down. It is really strange since I continue to receive positive reviews in my last remaining active orders…

Oh yes and here is official explanation from their team…from customer support because my gig was also inactive.

image.png.8f0c65d5a66a2c541920c293125ec43a.png
image782×632 44.7 KB

This is so sad…They say that currently somebody is higher position than I am, and what I did is only change the description a bit…come on please 🙂

• 1 month later...

Hello

I see there are many screenshot and in my account when you make update to the metadata it’s getting drop down!

• 2 months later...

Archived