Outside "communication"

chrishyson

Fiverr Terms of Service reminder “Providing email, Sk-ype, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.”

It means, you can share your personal information if it’s necessary. Fiverr file transfer method is very powerful, one can send anything by using that feature, but still some clients feel uncomfortable. They are comfortable with Email transfer, That’s why for clients satisfaction, we may need to provide our email address depending on situations. But you can do it if it’s needed as part of the service. Don’t share it for other reason, otherwise you’ll get warning!

• Like 1

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

• Like 1

Fiverr Terms of Service reminder “Providing email, Sk-ype, or phone number is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service. Otherwise, all communication must go through Fiverr.”

It means, you can share your personal information if it’s necessary. Fiverr file transfer method is very powerful, one can send anything by using that feature, but still some clients feel uncomfortable. They are comfortable with Email transfer, That’s why for clients satisfaction, we may need to provide our email address depending on situations. But you can do it if it’s needed as part of the service. Don’t share it for other reason, otherwise you’ll get warning!

Fiverr file transfer method is very powerful, one can send anything by using that feature,

Ahahah, no. Fiverr’s transfer method is quite bad. Very low file size limitations, slow speeds, bugs…

• Like 6

Fiverr file transfer method is very powerful, one can send anything by using that feature,

Ahahah, no. Fiverr’s transfer method is quite bad. Very low file size limitations, slow speeds, bugs…

You can send up to 1 GB files here on Fiverr. Speed depends on your network connection sometime, to say you honestly, I always get fast speed as well as not get any bugs. But yes, sometime it may, can create problems 🙂

• Like 1

You can send up to 1 GB files here on Fiverr. Speed depends on your network connection sometime, to say you honestly, I always get fast speed as well as not get any bugs. But yes, sometime it may, can create problems 🙂

1Gb is nowhere near enough for video work. I always have to deliver via file mail or wetransfer. I have 500 mbps download speed, Fiverr is not particularly fast.

• Like 3

Thank you for the replies, though I’m still not really getting a solid answer only interpretations and opinions.

Not sure if Fiverr staff hang out on here but it would be nice to hear from them.

interpretations and opinions.

My reply above is from the Terms of Service.

Not sure if Fiverr staff hang out on here

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.