Where did they go?

qudsia_anwaar

So I started an order with one of the buyers and it’s a big project he’s been giving different tasks for a while and now he is unreachable from 2 days. I wonder what could be wrong. He said to deliver only the last task of the project. So, I’ve been sending it to him as attachments till now. But I can’t do much about it if he doesn’t contact me soon. Just thinking of delivering some of my earlier sent work if I see the deadline approaching and he’s still unreachable.

Advise me! I’m not thinking wrong am I? I definitely don’t want to have a late order or something showing in my profile.

Do you have enough information to send a completed order? How much time do you have left until the order is due?

I’m a writer and I’m writing content for multiple websites for this client. I have written two sites worth content and one remains but he hasn’t sent the details for the last one yet and has vanished. It’s been 2 days now and I have one and a half day left before the time limit runs out.

I’m a writer and I’m writing content for multiple websites for this client. I have written two sites worth content and one remains but he hasn’t sent the details for the last one yet and has vanished. It’s been 2 days now and I have one and a half day left before the time limit runs out.

You might want to use the resolution center to request a delivery extension.

So I started an order with one of the buyers and it’s a big project he’s been giving different tasks for a while and now he is unreachable from 2 days. I wonder what could be wrong. He said to deliver only the last task of the project. So, I’ve been sending it to him as attachments till now. But I can’t do much about it if he doesn’t contact me soon. Just thinking of delivering some of my earlier sent work if I see the deadline approaching and he’s still unreachable.

Advise me! I’m not thinking wrong am I? I definitely don’t want to have a late order or something showing in my profile.

So, I’ve been sending it to him as attachments till now.

Through the order or through message attachments?

In the chat not delivering!

I would recommend that you send it as a delivery instead of the chat from now on! If you want to keep delivering as you finish parts of the order, then you can deliver many times. For this order, I would suggest that you go to the resolution center and ask for more delivery time!

Archived