Which question is perfect for FAQ?

mukhlesur646

“How many burritos can I eat in one sitting?”

Well, the perfect question depends on your gig. That is really something that you should figure out yourself. Think about what kind of questions your customers are most likely to ask and then answer them in the FAQ section. A good idea would be to explain what exactly constitutes a revision when purchasing your gig. Talking about revisions, I would advise you to stop offering unlimited revisions as it might invite buyers to take advantage of you. Offer a specific amount instead (1-3), so you will not be stuck making revisions until the end of time.

• Like 2

Well, the perfect question depends on your gig. That is really something that you should figure out yourself. Think about what kind of questions your customers are most likely to ask and then answer them in the FAQ section. A good idea would be to explain what exactly constitutes a revision when purchasing your gig. Talking about revisions, I would advise you to stop offering unlimited revisions as it might invite buyers to take advantage of you. Offer a specific amount instead (1-3), so you will not be stuck making revisions until the end of time.

Thank you. I will follow your advise .