How many customers did you have in 1 month?

serrakizilkaya

may i ask how much you earn in a month?

I think it’s kinda unethical to ask this.

There is a direct correlation between the price and the number of orders you get, in my opinion. When I doubled my prices and revamped my gigs, I lost around 50% in sheer volume of orders. But my revenue had actually grown 25-30% because I started to get more quality buyers and quality projects.

It’s a correct conclusion, but I don’t believe it is always valid. The number of vendors winning the version is quite high, and sometimes the customer’s preference is in this direction.

But I believe what you are saying is a better way to achieve higher quality work. So this is the path I will follow in the future.

may i ask how much you earn in a month?

I think it’s kinda unethical to ask this.

There is a direct correlation between the price and the number of orders you get, in my opinion. When I doubled my prices and revamped my gigs, I lost around 50% in sheer volume of orders. But my revenue had actually grown 25-30% because I started to get more quality buyers and quality projects.

When I doubled my prices and revamped my gigs, I lost around 50% in sheer volume of orders.

I raised my prices too last week. And do longer will I make $5 Custom Offers based on a low number of words. So my value may fall now too.

Archived