Increasing Response Time

biswassabuj

Hello Experts,
I made a message Unread and made it Read again. Since then my response time increased from 1 hour to 20 hours. Can anybody here tell me, please what impact it might be on my Fiverr account? and How can I fix this to make my response time1 hour again?
Thanks and Regards
Sabuj Biswas

This is something you need to report to Customer Support Team ,No one will be able to assist you on this issue as it seems to be a bug.

This is something you need to report to Customer Support Team

Noooo. Please no. Why on earth he will need to report it to customer support? They are already overwhelmed.

@biswassabuj you didn’t reply in time for your message so system recorded your time. The only way to “fix” this is to reply on other messages in time. Fiverr support here wouldn’t be able to do anything.

This is something you need to report to Customer Support Team

Noooo. Please no. Why on earth he will need to report it to customer support? They are already overwhelmed.

@biswassabuj you didn’t reply in time for your message so system recorded your time. The only way to “fix” this is to reply on other messages in time. Fiverr support here wouldn’t be able to do anything.

Usually I reply within 5 minutes. I didn’t receive any new message. I just mark a message unread and mark it read agian. Since then response time shows 20 hours. Waiting for next message to come.

Thanks

Archived