Learning to sell at Fiverr

gigamigo

You can use stock elements in any form of any creative service if you have the rights to use them and that your services does not contradict /mislead to what you are offering to the customer. I guess it comes down to whether you should or not, as long as your not breaking TOS it is down to how “pure a designer” you are. I cannot really see the full extent of the vector and the sellers work to be honest.

You can use stock elements in any form of any creative service if you have the rights to use them

Not in a logo category 😉 for a fact. Anywhere else but not in logos.

You can use stock elements in any form of any creative service if you have the rights to use them

Not in a logo category 😉 for a fact. Anywhere else but not in logos.

hmmm i am not sure, can you show me?

I could only find this 🙂

“By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Fiverr. Sellers advertising online their Gig or Logo Design created through the Logo Maker must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Gig or Logo Design from the Logo Maker, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.”

Hmmm, based on what I’m reading, I believe that technically the images were not stolen, however the seller ( or in this case the “artist” in charge of designing the logo) was not being honest, especially if the gig promises a unique logo.

Either way it still seems like a no-no, I hope you remove that image ASAP and have a long talk with your artist.

I feel that the point is being exaggerated. I have been successfully delivering original work.

Archived