How to get orders as amazon virtual assistant

virtualasist

It is strange that you From name is different from your user name. :thinking:

Okay, so, you have been here since October and do not have any sales. Some sellers get orders quickly, some in a month some in 6 months some never get sales. The Fiverr platform has doubled and even tripled in some niches. This chart might inform you about how much competition you have. :point_down:t2:

All_Services.thumb.jpg.72899c95d363b75c97f4e4ece59e8226.jpg
All_Services2424×2751 1.5 MB

Guest lloydsolutions

I have moved this to Improve My gig so that you can add your Fiverr profile or gig link to your original post as that is allowed in this category.

The forum has a “glitch” which doesn’t show the extra bit at the end of your username.

You have 2 active gigs.

Guest lloydsolutions

I have created fiverr account as amazon virtual assistant but not got any order yet.

not got any order yet.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: to start building your business.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

It is strange that you From name is different from your user name. :thinking:

Okay, so, you have been here since October and do not have any sales. Some sellers get orders quickly, some in a month some in 6 months some never get sales. The Fiverr platform has doubled and even tripled in some niches. This chart might inform you about how much competition you have. :point_down:t2:

@vickiespencer Why am I getting an alert for this post? I have nothing to do with this topic.

Archived