How do I get more and more orders?

sumon_647

I don’t think being online helps you get orders. On the contrary, I’ve gotten more orders when I’m not online. But visiting the site or installing the app is a good idea, so you can notice new messages quickly and keep your response time low. But it won’t help you in any way other than to make it look better if a buyer takes a look at it.

To get more orders, all you need to do is optimize your gig, promote it and wait. But sharing it on social sites is pretty useless, unless you have a big audience of targeted people to see your share.

I don’t think being online helps you get orders. On the contrary, I’ve gotten more orders when I’m not online. But visiting the site or installing the app is a good idea, so you can notice new messages quickly and keep your response time low. But it won’t help you in any way other than to make it look better if a buyer takes a look at it.

To get more orders, all you need to do is optimize your gig, promote it and wait. But sharing it on social sites is pretty useless, unless you have a big audience of targeted people to see your share.

@adsensewizard Thank you for the useful information :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello @sumon_647 ,

I looked at your profile mate and it is impressive. What you need to have is just patience.
I have few suggestions for you that you can follow to achieve more.

*Fill Maximum Buyer Requests (It should be relevant to your gig criteria).

• Try to be available maximum time (So you can response buyer quickly and your gig will be visible on Online Seller filter).

• Analyse your gig category trend (you can have idea of what other sellers are providing at what price, it would help you to know the market and set gig price accordingly).

All these stuff will help you to get impressions!

And, don’t forget one thing “NEVER LOOSE HOPE!” , It will take time, but your time will come.

Thanks

And where we can find a big audience? Please guide.

Hello @sumon_647 ,

I looked at your profile mate and it is impressive. What you need to have is just patience.

• Try to be available maximum time (So you can response buyer quickly and your gig will be visible on Online Seller filter).

• Analyse your gig category trend (you can have idea of what other sellers are providing at what price, it would help you to know the market and set gig price accordingly).

And, don’t forget one thing “NEVER LOOSE HOPE!” , It will take time, but your time will come.

Thanks

@designnproject Thank you for your advice ❤️

Hello @sumon_647 ,

Thanks

Thanks for the advice

Archived