Wedding planning gig

jalissacarter

My only thought is that you are charging just $10 for what will be a very customer focussed and highly time intensive gig. $10? In the real world any kind of hands on wedding assistant / planning job would cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Maybe you are too cheap for people to believe in you?

Actually, another quick thought - you’ve titled your forum post ‘Wedding planning gig’ but the gig itself is titled ‘I will be your virtual wedding assistant’. The two services are very different. I’m confused by this, so maybe some of you potential clients will be confused about what it is you are offering for just $10. Seriously, after Fiverr commission it is the cost of a couple of take out coffees.

My only thought is that you are charging just $10 for what will be a very customer focussed and highly time intensive gig. $10? In the real world any kind of hands on wedding assistant / planning job would cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Maybe you are too cheap for people to believe in you?

Actually, another quick thought - you’ve titled your forum post ‘Wedding planning gig’ but the gig itself is titled ‘I will be your virtual wedding assistant’. The two services are very different. I’m confused by this, so maybe some of you potential clients will be confused about what it is you are offering for just $10. Seriously, after Fiverr commission it is the cost of a couple of take out coffees.

Thank you kindly john for your feedback. I’ll consider changing the price. However, I usually do that once I’ve built clientele. People usually turn to Fiverr for a more affordable option. I wouldn’t think of charging $100 - $1k on this site. $75 would be the most that I’ll charge because I’m wanting to provide an affordable option for the penny pinching d.i.y. bride & groom. :+1:t5:

@jalissacarter a couple of ideas could be:

• more details in the description, in order to already deliver a pretty concrete idea of the service
  • record a video and use the current images only as a portfolio slides
  • add more gig extras (but not only for the purpose of adding options, but to actually deliver a more articulated service)

• 5 months later...

Archived