Bad rating without any reason

sis_graphics

Hi, one of buyer asked for a favour & I help him late night because he is my regular buyer. When he wanted more features & asked for free service , I told him not this time because this is much critical job. I sent him a offer & said him good night because it was approximately 5 Am.

After 14-15 hours later he accepted the offer & I sent him the sample. I asked for delivery ans he told yes.

But the main point is he Left 1.3 star review & wrote that I was rude which is not fair for me. Now, my positive rating came down directly to 4.6.

I asked to Fiverr support to cancel the order & described everything. If support cancel the order, do the positive rating increase? And what about order completion rate? It came down 5 to 4.6 within few hours which is really unfair.

Thanks & waiting for your advice.🙃

IMG_20201120_130535.thumb.jpg.c9d84efd00bf86ddbea8a4c1125f12a8.jpg
IMG_20201120_130535717×815 71.2 KB

Hi, one of buyer asked for a favour & I help him late night because he is my regular buyer. When he wanted more features & asked for free service , I told him not this time because this is much critical job. I sent him a offer & said him good night because it was approximately 5 Am.

After 14-15 hours later he accepted the offer & I sent him the sample. I asked for delivery ans he told yes.

But the main point is he Left 1.3 star review & wrote that I was rude which is not fair for me. Now, my positive rating came down directly to 4.6.

I asked to Fiverr support to cancel the order & described everything. If support cancel the order, do the positive rating increase? And what about order completion rate? It came down 5 to 4.6 within few hours which is really unfair.

I asked to Fiverr support to cancel the order

Horrible decision.

Now you will have 4.6 rating + your order completion will go down + you will be left with no money paid for your work. :woman_shrugging:

Asking to cancel the order will not remove their review.

Your overall rating is still 4.9.

In terms of communication: you never tell your clients that “it’s 5am, not this time”.

Even if it is 5am and you are tired you don’t need to tell that to your clients. It’s not their problem.

You could just say “sure we can do that, I’ll send you a custom offer shortly. It will take (less than) 24 hour to complete your additional request after you accept the offer”.

That’s it. No drama. Simple, polite, informative.

Your client still took time to accept the offer so you didn’t have to throw in his face that it’s 5am especially because YOU made a decision to agree to work at night time

I asked to Fiverr support to cancel the order

Horrible decision.

Now you will have 4.6 rating + your order completion will go down + you will be left with no money paid for your work. :woman_shrugging:

Asking to cancel the order will not remove their review.

Your overall rating is still 4.9.

In terms of communication: you never tell your clients that “it’s 5am, not this time”.

Even if it is 5am and you are tired you don’t need to tell that to your clients. It’s not their problem.

You could just say “sure we can do that, I’ll send you a custom offer shortly. It will take (less than) 24 hour to complete your additional request after you accept the offer”.

That’s it. No drama. Simple, polite, informative.

Your client still took time to accept the offer so you didn’t have to throw in his face that it’s 5am especially because YOU made a decision to agree to work at night time

Actually that 5 Am is my personal opinion. Even, I didn’t mention that just Said good night which I say of my every clients.

As Far I know, the review will be removed & the money is not much only $5. My sadness is, I satisfied him but he left bad review.

Too much bad decision of mine but Nothing to do 🙂

Actually that 5 Am is my personal opinion. Even, I didn’t mention that just Said good night which I say of my every clients.

As Far I know, the review will be removed & the money is not much only $5. My sadness is, I satisfied him but he left bad review.

Too much bad decision of mine but Nothing to do 🙂

As Far I know, the review will be removed

Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

As Far I know, the review will be removed

Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Yeah, I don’t think the order cancellation will delete the reviews. Also because when you delete a gig, the reviews will still remain on your page. I think that once a review is posted, it cannot be removed unless for the reason stated by lloydsolutions above.

It would have been better for you to leave it like that, at least you would have earned the money anyway. Also, you still have a high average rating and I see you are a Level Two Seller, I don’t think you’ll have any problem in finding a returning buyer to increase the average again.

Yeah, I don’t think the order cancellation will delete the reviews. Also because when you delete a gig, the reviews will still remain on your page. I think that once a review is posted, it cannot be removed unless for the reason stated by lloydsolutions above.

It would have been better for you to leave it like that, at least you would have earned the money anyway. Also, you still have a high average rating and I see you are a Level Two Seller, I don’t think you’ll have any problem in finding a returning buyer to increase the average again.

So, If I contact with Fiverr support again & Tell them not to cancel the order. It it possible?

And what about order completion rate? It came down 5 to 4.6 within few hours which is really unfair.

Most likely you just worked on a few orders in the last 60 days, so obviously it goes down. It averages the ratings you received in the past 60 days.

Archived