New Seller Alert! Let's Connect!

paigepanacea

Hello and welcome!

I just created my fiverr profile yesterday. I am the freelance, jack of all trades type and my favorite things to do are proofreading, captioning/transcription, and logo design. I have a few gigs set up so far. I love the platform and I’m excited to get my first order!

Feel free to introduce yourself! What is your favorite thing to do on fiverr? Do you have any tips?

TIA!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ms Panacea

I know what you mean about captions. We often have them on Netflix etc and they are prone to being odd. Clearly done by non-speakers and probably too young to really understand (or care to care) about the show they are describing. Their descriptions of music (my thing) are often really telling.

I will say that I didn’t initially understand what your Captioning gig was really about. It took a bit to get that you meant video CC so you may want to make that clearer in the I Will… with keywords like Closed Captions, Movie, or whatever people who pay for that would use to search.

You push your English language skills - witch seam to refract in no oblivious mixed steaks in you’re manuscription - but it is not clear why you push it this way. Are you ESL or just good at artfully accurate articulation?

My tip is always to get out of the $5 pit asap. Not easy to do as most “buyers” will try to force you into that but as soon as people are investing better money, they are more personally invested in the process.

🙂

Hello and welcome!

I just created my fiverr profile yesterday. I am the freelance, jack of all trades type and my favorite things to do are proofreading, captioning/transcription, and logo design. I have a few gigs set up so far. I love the platform and I’m excited to get my first order!

Feel free to introduce yourself! What is your favorite thing to do on fiverr? Do you have any tips?

TIA!

Welcome to the Fiverr community.

Hope you have a Great Experience working here.

Wish You All the Best.

Archived