? HOW to SEEK NEW CLIENTS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

deisgnheros

Nice ideas!

I’m not a FB expert, should I consider to learn? Which kind of account should I create?

if you are new to social media marketing or any marketing in general, Fiverr is offering a learn program I recommend you to check that first?

regards

Great advice, I’m try it.

your welcome @minimalist1logo looking forward to more tips in the future

check some more tips on LOGO DESIGN gigs on fiverr :

hi, I have been asked a lot about logo design and if Fiverr still the best place where you can hire a freelance logo designer, the answer to that: yes, still, however clients need to be picky when choosing a designer for there brand identity : 1 - a logo is just the start of your brand and you can still improve it or upgrade it any time so please don’t spend much more money than you can afford unless you are looking for something very specific! 2- find your true brand voice: as this will facil…
  • Like 1

I see some people bring too rude while they are claiming that they are in a better position, but yet they don’t bother to share their valuable tips on how they reached that level.

But just by bullying another person who is sharing tips on how new sellers can utilize their accessible resources to get a bit of exposure.
NB: Promoting and Spamming is not the same. I hope the experts also know this.

I’m no expert, but as you guys are claiming, I will love to see a lot of value coming from you in this forum.

Expecting no arguments, just shared my viewpoint on this.

• Like 4