Can we have a feature to recommend other gigs to our buyers?

rlerich

I offer a lot of services that go hand-in-hand with services offered by other sellers here on Fiverr. I would love to have the opportunity to cross-promote each other when someone purchases a gig!

For example, one of my gigs is to do WordPress installs for people. I have seen great sellers who write 500 word articles - and I would be happy to recommend these people to my buyers.

If there was a system so that, when someone purchased from us, we could refer them to a few other gigs, and keep track of this, it would be a great way to cross-promote related (but not competing) services!

By the way, if you do offer any services related to any of mine, feel free to contact me - I would be happy to cross-promote you as well. 😉

If that happened then you would have little cliques forming of people recommending other people’s gigs. Once you have ordered from one person then you would be unlikely to purchase outside of that circle of ‘recommended’ gigs unless you are after an unrelated service. As a result, new sellers will find it very difficult to break into the market. This is not a good idea in my opinion.

Archived