Is it possible to get a job in first day at Fiverr?

shovan_7790

Well it took me longer than a week to get my profile good and gigs sorted.

However within the first week of being active I received my first gig, payment and 5-star review.

So anything is possible, you just have to expect it. Also be very active and actually respond to buyers requests.

However to see relevant buyer requests your profile has to be set up correctly and make sure you have relevant key words, tags etc.

Best of luck and welcome to fiverr.

Well it took me longer than a week to get my profile good and gigs sorted.

However within the first week of being active I received my first gig, payment and 5-star review.

So anything is possible, you just have to expect it. Also be very active and actually respond to buyers requests.

However to see relevant buyer requests your profile has to be set up correctly and make sure you have relevant key words, tags etc.

Best of luck and welcome to fiverr.

Thank you for your motivation

@shovan_7790, I see you have one gig in which you offer to create a landing page. I just checked and found there are 14,160 other gigs offering the same service. And 11,207 of them are no level sellers like yourself. A good question to ask yourself is, “What makes my gig stand out from the other 14,160 gigs?”

Take time to look at the gigs of TRS and Level 2 sellers to figure out how they got where they are and how you can make your gigs like theirs. BUT do not copy any of them or you could get a warning from CS. Just look at them for inspiration for how you can improve.

@shovan_7790, I see you have one gig in which you offer to create a landing page. I just checked and found there are 14,160 other gigs offering the same service. And 11,207 of them are no level sellers like yourself. A good question to ask yourself is, “What makes my gig stand out from the other 14,160 gigs?”

Take time to look at the gigs of TRS and Level 2 sellers to figure out how they got where they are and how you can make your gigs like theirs. BUT do not copy any of them or you could get a warning from CS. Just look at them for inspiration for how you can improve.

Thanks a lot for your information. It helps me more to prepare me and my gig different from others.

Archived