Hi! I've new here and i'm a digital artist - Need Profile / Gig feedback

nenads_artstyle

Hey once again! I’ve been on fiverr for a bit, with very little success, but i’ve satisfied my small amount of customers that i had. Now i’m wondering what i can do to get more clicks/views and potentially orders.
Here’s my profile link : https://www.fiverr.com/nenads_artstyle?up_rollout=true
Let me know if anything needs changing or if there’s something i should pay attention to, it’d mean the world to me to get some feedback!
Thanks in advance fiverr community 😃

Don’t offer unlimited.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

haven’t gotten a single revision request until now, but thanks, I’ll change that

Don’t offer unlimited.

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

All done, that video was actually extremely helpful, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived