Welcome & Intros 🎤

fvrrmusic

Hi Everyone out there!

I am a singer from Hungary, so my motherlanguage is hungarian of yourse, but I can speak english as well.
I want to make some very nice music for rock, metal or blues songwriters and bands.
Contact me if you want some powerful and unique vocals.
I have 3 different offers in a gig but if you don’t find the perfec for your music, just let me know and we can talk about anything 🙂

I am very glad about this website and blog, I am in to talking and getting new reationships as well because I love meeting new people even if it’s just online.

I can show you some more music I made if you are interested 🙂

Have a nice day and listen to some juicy music!
\m/,
Kate

• Like 31

Hi Everyone out there!

I am a singer from Hungary, so my motherlanguage is hungarian of yourse, but I can speak english as well.

I want to make some very nice music for rock, metal or blues songwriters and bands.

Contact me if you want some powerful and unique vocals.

I have 3 different offers in a gig but if you don’t find the perfec for your music, just let me know and we can talk about anything 🙂

I am very glad about this website and blog, I am in to talking and getting new reationships as well because I love meeting new people even if it’s just online.

I can show you some more music I made if you are interested 🙂

Have a nice day and listen to some juicy music!

\m/,

Kate

Welcome Kate

Nice work.

If you ever need someone to mix a track of just vocal stems, I would be interested. i mixed a similar singer recently.

🙂

• Like 24

• 1 month later...

Hey anyone, I’m back. I want to share with you my new instrumental track, dedicated to Mars Exploration. @benedictrm I know you’ll love it 🙂

On 5/5/2021 at 9:43 PM, katekalman said:

Hi Everyone out there!

Welcome Kate, it would be great to work together on something. I’m an acoustic guitarist but can do something cool with electric guitars as well. I play also electric bass 😊

• Like 23

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everybody! Super new to Fiverr trying to put my production skills to use and stuff. Was wondering if anyone has some good tips for how to be signed as an indie artist! (One really cool thing I recently got acquainted with one of the touring guitarists for Ed Sheeran and he said just expect unreturned emails!)

• Like 23

I started messing with FL studio when I was around 12 and got obsessed with Owl City LOL. I tried to recreate his sound but doing so opened me up to writing indie-rock, post-rock, EDM, etc… and managed to get a gig at a couple churches and worked at 2 part time gigs that got me by pretty well. Then the pandimmy struck and church services turned into living room gatherings so they sent me packing. I lost a few things including my house so I found a cheap RV and built a little studio with a desk I found in my moms garage. So now I’m just traveling when I can and writing music for my personal mental health and to keep my mind on something I love constantly. Music has saved a lot of us during these times! It’s awesome being able to share your ideas with others and make a buck doing it.

• Like 26

• 1 year later...

Hello All! :)  I am Brego a professional musician and sound engineer. Started as classical guitarist but at the same time was interested and worked almost In every music genre, as a composer and arranger.  I Worked In music studios and still work at TV as a sound designer/engineer. In my 20 year career I have worked at projects like: music shows - Your Face Sounds Familiar, X-factor, Georgia got talent and etc, TV Shows and feature movies - Tiflisi, Qerchi, paradox and etc. I have worked with many singers and musicians with different styles and genres of music. Also Various commercials... :) By the way I am artist myself too... thanks:)

Edited by studiolo1
  • Like 22

Hi everyone! I'm a professional drummer in Los Angeles and am so happy to have found this community! I'm always looking to connect with like-minded musicians and work on cool projects.I grew up in Germany and started playing drums when I was 3 years old because my dad was a drummer and always supported me. He drove me to drum lessons and helped me every step of the way. I'm very grateful for that. After Highschool I moved from Germany to the US to study drums and I've now built a career here, playing music everyday. Feel free to check out my profile and hit me up if you need a drummer. 

• Like 20

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone my name is Lino, I'm from Argentina and have been an user of Fiverr since 2012 (10 years now... how about a badge for that Fiverr?).

Lots of experience in the site (most of them pleasant haha!)

My work here is in the field of audio production, audio edition, music production, session musician, mixer, master engineer and more.

If you need to achieve something in the field of audio production let me know I can adjust to any budget.

A big hughs to all of you outhere and the best of luck with in your field of expertice!

• Like 12
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

I’m a singer songwriter and I have been writing folk songs for over 30 years. I got my first guitar in 1990 and didn’t put it down since. 
For my past projects I have been working with other session musicians on Fiverr so I am now encouraged to offer fingerpicking guitar myself. Happy to meet you! 🙂

Edited by annikajayne
  • Like 13
  • Congrats! 3

Hello
I'm Mastertwitch, I love a music and is life. Like freelancer is life too. But my questions to these references, is that, how to create the gigs, What will the dept of the description? What are the related services? How to make money on it? Will Fiverr give us space? That is what will need to be focus now.
Thanks for some pro have been given us software to used. I will like us discuss on it

Best Regards

• Like 17

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm Ruben from The Netherlands and I'm available for mixing, mastering and audio editing. I would love to do some work here on Fiverr and I'm very motivated. It would be great to work together with other musicians on this site. Check out my gig for more information about my experience and qualifications. fiverr.com/rvaudio
All the best!

Edited by rvaudio
  • Like 11

• 3 weeks later...