Welcome & Intros 🎤

fvrrmusic

Hi Everyone out there!

I am a singer from Hungary, so my motherlanguage is hungarian of yourse, but I can speak english as well.
I want to make some very nice music for rock, metal or blues songwriters and bands.
Contact me if you want some powerful and unique vocals.
I have 3 different offers in a gig but if you don’t find the perfec for your music, just let me know and we can talk about anything 🙂

I am very glad about this website and blog, I am in to talking and getting new reationships as well because I love meeting new people even if it’s just online.

I can show you some more music I made if you are interested 🙂

Have a nice day and listen to some juicy music!
\m/,
Kate

• Like 42

Hi Everyone out there!

I am a singer from Hungary, so my motherlanguage is hungarian of yourse, but I can speak english as well.

I want to make some very nice music for rock, metal or blues songwriters and bands.

Contact me if you want some powerful and unique vocals.

I have 3 different offers in a gig but if you don’t find the perfec for your music, just let me know and we can talk about anything 🙂

I am very glad about this website and blog, I am in to talking and getting new reationships as well because I love meeting new people even if it’s just online.

I can show you some more music I made if you are interested 🙂

Have a nice day and listen to some juicy music!

\m/,

Kate

Welcome Kate

Nice work.

If you ever need someone to mix a track of just vocal stems, I would be interested. i mixed a similar singer recently.

🙂

• Like 34

• 1 month later...

Hey anyone, I’m back. I want to share with you my new instrumental track, dedicated to Mars Exploration. @benedictrm I know you’ll love it 🙂

On 5/5/2021 at 9:43 PM, katekalman said:

Hi Everyone out there!

Welcome Kate, it would be great to work together on something. I’m an acoustic guitarist but can do something cool with electric guitars as well. I play also electric bass 😊

• Like 35

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everybody! Super new to Fiverr trying to put my production skills to use and stuff. Was wondering if anyone has some good tips for how to be signed as an indie artist! (One really cool thing I recently got acquainted with one of the touring guitarists for Ed Sheeran and he said just expect unreturned emails!)

• Like 33

I started messing with FL studio when I was around 12 and got obsessed with Owl City LOL. I tried to recreate his sound but doing so opened me up to writing indie-rock, post-rock, EDM, etc… and managed to get a gig at a couple churches and worked at 2 part time gigs that got me by pretty well. Then the pandimmy struck and church services turned into living room gatherings so they sent me packing. I lost a few things including my house so I found a cheap RV and built a little studio with a desk I found in my moms garage. So now I’m just traveling when I can and writing music for my personal mental health and to keep my mind on something I love constantly. Music has saved a lot of us during these times! It’s awesome being able to share your ideas with others and make a buck doing it.

• Like 37

• 1 year later...

Hello All! :)  I am Brego a professional musician and sound engineer. Started as classical guitarist but at the same time was interested and worked almost In every music genre, as a composer and arranger.  I Worked In music studios and still work at TV as a sound designer/engineer. In my 20 year career I have worked at projects like: music shows - Your Face Sounds Familiar, X-factor, Georgia got talent and etc, TV Shows and feature movies - Tiflisi, Qerchi, paradox and etc. I have worked with many singers and musicians with different styles and genres of music. Also Various commercials... :) By the way I am artist myself too... thanks:)

Edited by studiolo1
  • Like 32

Hi everyone! I'm a professional drummer in Los Angeles and am so happy to have found this community! I'm always looking to connect with like-minded musicians and work on cool projects.I grew up in Germany and started playing drums when I was 3 years old because my dad was a drummer and always supported me. He drove me to drum lessons and helped me every step of the way. I'm very grateful for that. After Highschool I moved from Germany to the US to study drums and I've now built a career here, playing music everyday. Feel free to check out my profile and hit me up if you need a drummer. 

• Like 30

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone my name is Lino, I'm from Argentina and have been an user of Fiverr since 2012 (10 years now... how about a badge for that Fiverr?).

Lots of experience in the site (most of them pleasant haha!)

My work here is in the field of audio production, audio edition, music production, session musician, mixer, master engineer and more.

If you need to achieve something in the field of audio production let me know I can adjust to any budget.

A big hughs to all of you outhere and the best of luck with in your field of expertice!

• Like 20
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

Hi all,

I’m a singer songwriter and I have been writing folk songs for over 30 years. I got my first guitar in 1990 and didn’t put it down since. 
For my past projects I have been working with other session musicians on Fiverr so I am now encouraged to offer fingerpicking guitar myself. Happy to meet you! 🙂

Edited by annikajayne
  • Like 21
  • Congrats! 4

Hello
I'm Mastertwitch, I love a music and is life. Like freelancer is life too. But my questions to these references, is that, how to create the gigs, What will the dept of the description? What are the related services? How to make money on it? Will Fiverr give us space? That is what will need to be focus now.
Thanks for some pro have been given us software to used. I will like us discuss on it

Best Regards

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm Ruben from The Netherlands and I'm available for mixing, mastering and audio editing. I would love to do some work here on Fiverr and I'm very motivated. It would be great to work together with other musicians on this site. Check out my gig for more information about my experience and qualifications. fiverr.com/rvaudio
All the best!

Edited by rvaudio
  • Like 21
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm both a buyer and a seller on Fiverr. As an arranger/producer, I'm often looking for vocal talent - and also to help songwriters by arranging, orchestrating and producing their projects (hiring singers as needed).
We also offer tutoring in arranging, music production, music transcription, and Finale music notation software.
I was a touring bassist (with many name Jazz and Pop artists for many years), still playing, but have settled into arranging, composition and production. ► I like the treble clef, too ! 😎 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

Hi everyone,

It's nice to meet you all!

My name is Kirsty-Georgia and I am a singer based in the UK. I've been freelancing through Fiverr for just over 5 months now and have been fortunate enough to work on various exciting projects during my time here so far.

I'm always open to working on new projects and can provide vocals for various genres, including R&B, pop and EDM. 

Please check out my voice at https://www.fiverr.com/kirstygeorgia 😊

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

🎵👋 Hey Fiverr Music Community! 👋🎵

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Gerardo Prieto, a 22-year-old music enthusiast and a proud alumnus of the Contemporary Music Composition program at TAI (Transforming Arts Institute) in Madrid, Spain.

My musical journey began in my hometown, Oviedo, where I embarked on a self-guided exploration of musical language and theory. I've always been captivated by the enchanting world of music for audiovisuals, particularly compositions tailored for cinematography, video games, and other visually-driven mediums.

Currently, I'm dipping my toes into the Fiverr marketplace with gigs in mixing and mastering music. However, my creative spirit is buzzing with ideas, and I can't wait to expand my offerings. In the pipeline are exciting services like arranging, instrumental recording, and composing pieces designed for audiovisual and video game projects. Plus, I'm gearing up to take on custom requests for concert and ensemble pieces complete with detailed scores.

Let's make music magic together! If you have any project ideas or need assistance with anything music-related, feel free to reach out. The stage is set for something amazing, and I can't wait to collaborate with all you talented individuals in this fantastic community. 🎶🎮🎬#FiverrMusic #MusicComposer #AudiovisualMagic

• Like 10
  • Up 2

Hi guys, I'm new around here... let me introduce myself, my name is Andrea and I'm a music producer and sound engineer.
I created my first service at the beginning of September...I was wondering if anyone has any advice on trying to stand out more in my main musical subcategories.
Today I did fiverr plusi and I noticed from the statistical data that I have a very high conversion rate, even 95% higher than the other sellers in my subcategory.
I want to get involved more and if anyone can help me I will be eternally grateful.
Thanks in advance

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I've been on Fiverr for a little while now, but I just discovered this forum and thought it'd be nice to check in with my fellow freelancers. You guys rock!

I have one gig on here for singing, but in the future, I'd like to offer drums and possibly keyboard work. The genre I am most accustomed to is basically any kind of rock music, but I'm excited to see how I can expand my pallet while doing work for people. I've also dreamed of being in a band, but for now, as long as I can sing and play, I'm happy!

Anyways, as I mentioned before, I have one gig open for business if anyone needs a male vocalist to hire, collaborate with, or whatever may work out! Here is my cover of The Swirling Eddies' song, The Twist, for a sample of my general sound.

Thanks for your time,

Caleb H.

Edited by csholmberg
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2021 at 8:20 PM, ericwrightmusic said:

so I found a cheap RV

The plumbing went out in the ranch house where I live and they were literally jack hammering 10 feet away from my recording space. So temporarily I had to use our RV as a makeshift studio. Ughhh it was awful lol! I could not make it work in my environment. After that experience, I saved up for a whisper room and never looked back! @ericwrightmusic You are a rockstar for making it work! 

• Like 5

On 12/7/2023 at 8:19 AM, melissaharlowvo said:

I saved up for a whisper room

Would that keep jackhammer noise out? I was just watching a video from Dewees while he was in his booth and grubbing/grading was being done just outside of his house. His booth didn't keep the noise out, although I'm not sure if it's a Whisper Room.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Would that keep jackhammer noise out? I was just watching a video from Dewees while he was in his booth and grubbing/grading was being done just outside of his house. His booth didn't keep the noise out, although I'm not sure if it's a Whisper Room.

Not 100%.  From their site. Makes a noisy space, somewhat less noisy. But helpful in many situations with home studios. Works for me. 

image.png.0f582c3e1a57db9021b56bb563a0eca4.png

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Dewees while he was in his booth and grubbing/grading was being done just outside of his house

@mandyzines there are many sounds that can run through walls and floors.. even with a Whisper Room, planes, trains, tractors and jack hammering are still sounds that travel through the best of treated recording spaces. Yes, Bill Dewees has a Whisper Room. You learn to watch the sound waves for any low frequency sounds. Many times the human ear can’t hear these low frequency sounds but they will be obvious in the wave as you record. Some of the noise can be filtered out but you run the risk of making your recording sound artificial.

Having a clean recording is like taking a good picture. If you don’t have the right light to begin with and then try to photoshop everything, you spend way too much time trying to make a Picture look right rather than just take a good picture to begin with. Same with a recording. Just start with a clean recording. After a while, it becomes instinct and you know what sounds to stop and wait for until they pass. 

Be aware that when you are new as a voice artist on Fiverr, that you really must have a quiet and clean recording space before you can expect to get the high paying orders. 
The platform is now very competitive and certainly not what it used to be.  But with that said, we all started out with one order at a time. 

• Like 6