• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am featured but I have a very specific niche I write in and there are very few that offer the same type of gig. I did not ask or lobby to be considered and I was featured when I was level one. I did tweak my gig and video just before being featured however. I have maintained a 100% percent rating, without any disputes or forced cancellations. I always send a thank you note to a buyer, which says, “thank for the order and I am getting started on it”.

I feel it is important to acknowledge a buyers’ order so they realize someone is on the other end. I have heard from some of my buyers that they do not hear from some sellers until the order is delivered and that irks them.

I always send a draft copy before I deliver so the buyer can review the work and ask for any changes. This allows them to be part of the process, because after all they are paying for the work, and I always tell them even after delivery I can still make changes. I know some may feel this could be a never-ending situation, but it has served me well and I have only one take me up on the offer.

I promote on my blog, which of course is relevant to what I do on Fiverr.

Hi. I just created my Gig yesterday for writing services. How many revisions do you recommend I have in my service and will it reflect badly if one of those services shows unlimited revisions? Thank you. 😊

Hi. I just created my Gig yesterday for writing services. How many revisions do you recommend I have in my service and will it reflect badly if one of those services shows unlimited revisions? Thank you. 😊 I don’t know if he or she still visits the forum.

To try to answer your question, I like offering two revisions. It shows I’m willing to accommodate, but also shows you can’t take advantage of me.

There’s nothing wrong with unlimited revisions, really, other than the fact some buyers may abuse your good nature.

Archived