How can I progress my gig impression & clicks?

dollyhuque

Think of it like your personal little website link, you give it out to people on forums or facebook or whatever, so that they can find you on fiverr and buy one of your gigs.

In other words you would need to already have a community of people who like you and interested in what you do, then you can milk them for any money they have, by spamming them with your fiverr gig information.

From what I read on the forum for most people this doesn’t do anything useful, can just upset people in fact as they just feel like they are being spammed at, and generally it’s just wishful thinking for nearly everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I have 69 reviews on the Gig. But I can’t find the gig for the last 4 months. In between, I have done the work of an old client. I also got a 5-star review. But in no way is my gig-going up.
I can’t find my gig yet. What can I do now?
Please help me, Looking forward to your valuable. advice

• 2 weeks later...

Check your category is proper or not. But sometimes I suffer from not getting proper tags too, I don’t know why after selecting the proper category, title I didn’t get the desired tag for my gig. Please share with me too if you find something really important on this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
My name is Dolly huque. I have been working on Fiverr for 3 years. A few months ago I created a Facebook gig. I deleted the Facebook gig because it didn’t have a good impression. But now my Twitter gig URL is showing the deleted Facebook gig URL. I am seeking advice from everyone on how to fix this problem.

This is my gig link:

favicon-32x32.png.40f6cc21caa240b558d0f29ef3cb03cb.png Fiverr.com
setup-a-facebook-page-and-post-relevant-content.jpg.776c84b1f3bbff7a8a3cb13678ffabfe.jpg

dollyhuque : I will manage twitter account for your need and goals for $20 on...

For only $20, dollyhuque will manage twitter account for your need and goals. | ***CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER***Twitter is one of the most important social media that you can Tweet to support your business. I will | On Fiverr

Best regards sincerely

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I haven't changed my gig, but I've seen 15k, then 10k, then 2k impressions in the last 6 months .....

I am working on this gig every month for the old client. And he's giving me 5 * reviews at the end of the day. But gig impressions are not growing.

I don't understand what's going on in Fiverr !!!!!!

9 minutes ago, dollyhuque said:

I haven't changed my gig, but I've seen 15k, then 10k, then 2k impressions in the last 6 months .....

I am working on this gig every month for the old client. And he's giving me 5 * reviews at the end of the day. But gig impressions are not growing.

I don't understand what's going on in Fiverr !!!!!!

I think you just read my response to another topic asking the same thing, but just in case, I'll repeat: 

Gigs are rotated in a regular basis on Fiverr. Don't panic, and keep doing great work, getting those reviews and orders. It takes time to rank up on Fiverr, and even then, you'll still be rotated around in the search results. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Gig impressions are declining after receiving reviews. This problem has been with my gig for 4 months. My gig went down 6 months ago. Then my order was running. 

Since then my old client has given me work every month. When the work is over, he is also giving 5-star reviews. Two days ago he gave me a 5-star review after work. But two days ago my gig impression was much more than it is today. Why is this happening and my gig is not in search results now?

I am asking for advice from everyone. This is my gig ; https://www.fiverr.com/dollyhuque/post-your-instagram-post-manually

Thanks 

Just now, dollyhuque said:

Gig impressions are declining after receiving reviews. This problem has been with my gig for 4 months. My gig went down 6 months ago. Then my order was running. 

Since then my old client has given me work every month. When the work is over, he is also giving 5-star reviews. Two days ago he gave me a 5-star review after work. But two days ago my gig impression was much more than it is today. Why is this happening and my gig is not in search results now?

I am asking for advice from everyone. This is my gig ; https://www.fiverr.com/dollyhuque/post-your-instagram-post-manually

Thanks 

Gigs are rotated on a regular basis. Your placement in search is not permanent. 

Additionally, impressions will go up and down depending on what buyers are looking for, and what day of the week it is. 

Archived