Need orders so i need help

goswami2020

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you a lot maam

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will be your virtual assistant for data entry, b2b lead generation and web scrapper
In the gig title:
“web scrapper” could be “web scraper”

In the gig description:
“Web Scrapping” could be “Web Scraping”
“data scrapping” could be “data scraping”

Gig: I will edit pictures with your full of satisfaction
In the gig description:
It says “24/7 available” but the avg response time is showing as 3 hours so maybe “24/7 available” isn’t accurate.

Gig: I will do english to hindi, hindi to english and english to bengali, bengali to english
In the gig description:
“I have an experienced in more than 6+ years as a data entry operator.” could be “I have more than 6 years of experience as a data entry operator.”

Gig: I will design high resolution facebook instagram social media post
In the gig description:
“with more than 4+ years experienced.” could be “with more than 4 years of experience.”

On 11/2/2020 at 12:07 AM, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will be your virtual assistant for data entry, b2b lead generation and web scrapper

In the gig title:

“web scrapper” could be “web scraper”

In the gig description:

“Web Scrapping” could be “Web Scraping”

“data scrapping” could be “data scraping”

Gig: I will edit pictures with your full of satisfaction

In the gig description:

It says “24/7 available” but the avg response time is showing as 3 hours so maybe “24/7 available” isn’t accurate.

Gig: I will do english to hindi, hindi to english and english to bengali, bengali to english

In the gig description:

“I have an experienced in more than 6+ years as a data entry operator.” could be “I have more than 6 years of experience as a data entry operator.”

Gig: I will design high resolution facebook instagram social media post

In the gig description:

“with more than 4+ years experienced.” could be “with more than 4 years of experience.”

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion.

So I didn’t look at every Gig you have in details, but from what I saw:
1- You are doing data entry, I’ve notice that a lot of seller that comes here, asking for help because they don’t have orders, are doing data entry. My guess is that the market is saturated with sellers doing that kind of gig. So you’ll have to be patient.

2- When it comes to translation/ writing gigs, Buyers are super picky when it comes to syntax, grammar and spelling ( and they are right to be picky). But in your translation gig, you did a couple of those. Like in your package descriptions you spelled “languauge” instead of “language”.

3- " AFTER ALL FULL DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE IN MY GIG. I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE TO IMPROVE MY TALENT IN FRONT OF YOU THROUGH YOUR RESPECTIVE PROJECT AND MAKE A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP."
That last paragraph of your Gig description sounds super weird to me. I get what you want to say here. Maybe it’s only me, but when I see long term relationship, I think marriage, lol. Also I’m pretty sure you wanted to say “Prove” instead of “improve”. Personally I would change it to something more like:
"I’m looking forward working with you and helping you with your projects. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me."
Or something like that.

Archived