Can I still send offers if I pause my gig?

zreine

I have 2 trustworthy Buyers (bought from me before) Who have two really big orders for me for a total of 12 drawings. I decided to divide them in multiple smaller offers to help me keep track. I don’t feel like I can accept new orders for a while, so I want to pause my only gig. Will they still be able to contact me and Will I be able to still sent those two buyers offers to complete their orders if I do so?

This is all new for me, so I’m a little bit scared of ruining everything. 😅

• Like 12

I have 2 trustworthy Buyers (bought from me before) Who have two really big orders for me for a total of 12 drawings. I decided to divide them in multiple smaller offers to help me keep track. I don’t feel like I can accept new orders for a while, so I want to pause my only gig. Will they still be able to contact me and Will I be able to still sent those two buyers offers to complete their orders if I do so?

This is all new for me, so I’m a little bit scared of ruining everything. 😅

Will they still be able to contact me

They should be able to contact you through either the order page or your inbox.

Will I be able to still sent those two buyers offers to complete their orders if I do so?

You will need to uppause your gig just long enough to sent a custom offer and then pause it again.

My best suggestion is not to pause why because of the algorithm no one know how its work instead of pausing increment the gig delivery time. that’s my opinion

I have two paused gigs and I still am getting orders.

• Like 9

Will they still be able to contact me

They should be able to contact you through either the order page or your inbox.

Will I be able to still sent those two buyers offers to complete their orders if I do so?

You will need to uppause your gig just long enough to sent a custom offer and then pause it again.

My best suggestion is not to pause why because of the algorithm no one know how its work instead of pausing increment the gig delivery time. that’s my opinion

I have two paused gigs and I still am getting orders.

Thank you! That’s very helpful.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...
On 11/1/2020 at 11:46 PM, exitooo said:

If you pause your gig, new buyers won’t be able to see it, and existing buyers won’t be able to place orders.

Exactly this. When a gig is paused it will switch to a sort of 'standby' mode and it won't work until you reactivate it (or once your 'Out Of Office' time has ended). New clients will not be able to contact you (unless you allow that I think) and I assume the gig also won't show up in their search. Returning customers though can contact you still, but if they want to place an order they won't be able to because the gig will not appear. Custom offers are also blocked.

Edited by nika_3dartist
  • Like 8