Account issue Your account is temporarily disabled

sachin22

I am working with a team which is doing this since 2013 and members of my team is still working on fiverr !!!

Look at your own message!! It seems that Fiverr took action on your account but others are still working.

the year is mentioned for the team

Account is yours and information mentioned is for the team. WOW!!

i think you are not the one who should be asking me that fancy stuff that you asked me in that screen shot, it should be them and

Nobody should ask you. There is a Flag button visible to all users to report misleading contents.

i dont think you are qualified to ask me any of my personal information, or any proof ,

Where did I ask? The question say "Can you show it to anybody? if asked.

There is a difference between “Anybody” and “Only Me” or “Me”.

i think you are having a problem understanding,

Thank you for commenting on my understanding.

1 Person, = 1 account, we don’t share a single internet connection,

Keep exposing!! ( I didn’t say/commented on internet connection related stuff)

Fiverr doesn’t rely on internet connections to catch multiple accounts. Technology has developed over the years.

we do know each other before we are on Fiverr, cause we are friends in real life and we do help each other if someone caught in any trouble

Yeah, this is what I wanted to know.

Can you expect your friend to leave honest review? Its like "Friend A" leaves review for "Friend B" and vice versa. Lets build reviews on a profile. Isn't it?

The software house I was working with never told me where they get their work from they have huge offline clients as well and I wasn’t holding an account back then

So, you are working with them and you are in direct contact with them. So, suddenly they decided to hire you via Fiverr so as they can pay some commission fees too and can hire you too and moreover leave reviews too??

When a person is in direct contact with a client, why he/she would bring a commission agent in between them?

Whom are you trying to fool?

If I get a client offline, Would I be asking him/her to contact me via Fiverr where he/she will find tons of other sellers working at $5 or $10 onwards? and I am charging like $200 offline.

Who would believe on your statement??

I thought I am helping a genuine user but the story seems to be way suspicious.

I am sorry but I am removing my earlier posts. (complete waste of time)

Good luck with future, and Good luck with Fiverr CS.

*bang you head into the wall is an idiom.

Take a chill pill, there is no point fighting it won’t bring any gains other than wasting time lol

I am working with a team which is doing this since 2013 and members of my team is still working on fiverr !!!

Look at your own message!! It seems that Fiverr took action on your account but others are still working.

the year is mentioned for the team

i think you are not the one who should be asking me that fancy stuff that you asked me in that screen shot, it should be them and

Nobody should ask you. There is a Flag button visible to all users to report misleading contents.

i dont think you are qualified to ask me any of my personal information, or any proof ,

i think you are having a problem understanding,

1 Person, = 1 account, we don’t share a single internet connection,

Fiverr doesn’t rely on internet connections to catch multiple accounts. Technology has developed over the years.

we do know each other before we are on Fiverr, cause we are friends in real life and we do help each other if someone caught in any trouble

Yeah, this is what I wanted to know.

Can you expect your friend to leave honest review? Its like "Friend A" leaves review for "Friend B" and vice versa. Lets build reviews on a profile. Isn't it?

The software house I was working with never told me where they get their work from they have huge offline clients as well and I wasn’t holding an account back then

So, you are working with them and you are in direct contact with them. So, suddenly they decided to hire you via Fiverr so as they can pay some commission fees too and can hire you too and moreover leave reviews too??

When a person is in direct contact with a client, why he/she would bring a commission agent in between them?

If I get a client offline, Would I be asking him/her to contact me via Fiverr where he/she will find tons of other sellers working at $5 or $10 onwards? and I am charging like $200 offline.

I am sorry but I am removing my earlier posts. (complete waste of time)

*bang you head into the wall is an idiom.

Y are you so sure its this description which is the reason for my account temporary disabled, !!!

I mean what is the point?? if i had any bad intentions why would I put that kind of descriptions on my account at first place ??? btw i have asked the customer support if that description is violating they will surely educate me if am wrong!!

doest make any sense at all!!!

sure I can see you have deleted the reply in which you told me some kind of job holder at google and

in the same post you asked me to show you details about my education

in the post you deleted

you are welcome

yeah keep blaming but the fact is everyone has a choice to cheat, but I am sure that I haven’t cheated and that is y I am here and that is y I am keep writing, and that is y I am not deleting my posts,

its 100% not a violation if a person holds 1 account and working on that account with honesty,

again blaming they none of my reviews are from any seller that i already know, IDK y are you keep blaming !!! its purely purely professional work, And you are happy with this text because you are here to blame and thats all

becuse i resigned from there and decided to do it by my self!!! i mean serioulsy need to stop blaming others and

seems like you are professional with it, you are guiding people to do this ???

it doesnt matter!!! thing that matter is that I havent cheated and I am satisfied with it,

there are people that are reviewing my claim, you are no one to judge

thanks for you wish, really appreciate it

Take a chill pill, there is no point fighting it won’t bring any gains other than wasting time lol

you are right but this guy is blaming me for what i havent done with out any proof and he demanding for explanation with out any authority!!! thats just really not acceptable for me

Y are you so sure its this description which is the reason for my account temporary disabled, !!!

I mean what is the point?? if i had any bad intentions why would I put that kind of descriptions on my account at first place ??? btw i have asked the customer support if that description is violating they will surely educate me if am wrong!!

doest make any sense at all!!!

sure I can see you have deleted the reply in which you told me some kind of job holder at google and

in the post you deleted

you are welcome

yeah keep blaming but the fact is everyone has a choice to cheat, but I am sure that I haven’t cheated and that is y I am here and that is y I am keep writing, and that is y I am not deleting my posts,

its 100% not a violation if a person holds 1 account and working on that account with honesty,

again blaming they none of my reviews are from any seller that i already know, IDK y are you keep blaming !!! its purely purely professional work, And you are happy with this text because you are here to blame and thats all

becuse i resigned from there and decided to do it by my self!!! i mean serioulsy need to stop blaming others and

seems like you are professional with it, you are guiding people to do this ???

it doesnt matter!!! thing that matter is that I havent cheated and I am satisfied with it,

there are people that are reviewing my claim, you are no one to judge

thanks for you wish, really appreciate it

I had a chat with an Adobe Associate and explained everything, she provided an email to escalate the issue to Adobe Abuse Department for redressal. Adobe Associate sent a link to the certification courses offered by them and I couldn’t find certification of “Graphics Design”.

I’m writing to the Adobe Abuse/Phishing Department, related to the certification you have mentioned and would definitely like to increase my knowledge on the matter cited above.

description which is the reason for my account temporary disabled

It’s not worth commenting. (You take it as a blame)

Opened for YOU!! Take Screenshots…

Do re-read!! (Not a job-holder at Google, Not so lucky) (But lucky enough to get trained by an expert named " Daniel Russell, Senior Research Scientist at Google" back in 2012, in the month of October.

he demanding for explanation with out any authority

It was my research, specifically and clearly mentioned. I found out that your profile is not authentic and why I think so was also mentioned.

Write to the CS!!

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

Sachin i saw you’r videos my opnion use you’r account just on single ip address don’t try to open other and other network like idea net or jio or maybe other

(Hindi.Urdu)
Apni Zaban main advice ye sab mil kar tumhe wo ban rha hai tumhara account temporality disabled hai Sabar rakho Bhai or CS Say Support karo Easily ho jaye ga open already my friend face this Bhayio wala mashwara hai

Sachin i saw you’r videos my opnion use you’r account just on single ip address don’t try to open other and other network like idea net or jio or maybe other

(Hindi.Urdu)

Apni Zaban main advice ye sab mil kar tumhe wo ban rha hai tumhara account temporality disabled hai Sabar rakho Bhai or CS Say Support karo Easily ho jaye ga open already my friend face this Bhayio wala mashwara hai

hope so , but i am still no sure why this happens

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

They get blocked/banned because they engage in deceptive practices… I’ve lost count of the number of sellers who lie about their gig and actually do not offer what they advertise or list, but try to upsell to provide the service at the prices they list.

Archived