Today is the 36th day on Fiverr but there is no order

sajal25

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do linkedin marketing and lead generation professionally
In all 3 packages “upto” could be “up to”

In the profile:
In the line of text under the user name it still says “Expart” instead of “Expert”

The gig “I will b2b targeted lead generation and email list building” has the same description as 3 other gigs. Maybe make the descriptions more unique.

All the 6 gigs seem to be about lead generation. Maybe make gigs about different services. eg. the one for virutal assistant/data entry also has packages where it specifies a specific number of leads for name, email address etc. What if someone wants some other data entered? Also the virtual assistant/data entry gig has a very pixelated box overlaid on it.

In “I will do data entry, copy paste, and b2b lead generation” the gig image says “Copy Peast” instead of “Copy Paste”. It also says “Web Reaches” (I don’t know if you mean Web Research there).

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do linkedin marketing and lead generation professionally

In all 3 packages “upto” could be “up to”

In the profile:

In the line of text under the user name it still says “Expart” instead of “Expert”

The gig “I will b2b targeted lead generation and email list building” has the same description as 3 other gigs. Maybe make the descriptions more unique.

All the 6 gigs seem to be about lead generation. Maybe make gigs about different services. eg. the one for virutal assistant/data entry also has packages where it specifies a specific number of leads for name, email address etc. What if someone wants some other data entered? Also the virtual assistant/data entry gig has a very pixelated box overlaid on it.

In “I will do data entry, copy paste, and b2b lead generation” the gig image says “Copy Peast” instead of “Copy Paste”. It also says “Web Reaches” (I don’t know if you mean Web Research there).

Thanks for your suggestion. Your suggestion

really help me,

Archived