Illegal character in gig description

superior_mentor

Hello I am creating a gig and in gig description it show illegal character Please any one solve my problem i paste it in notepad and again copy after removing extra spaces but the problem remain. here is my gig description thanks
Welcome to my Gig

If you are looking for a Professional Resume and Cover letter writer. My HR Experience with different Organization will help you to find your CARRIER DRIEM JOB. 			I am a Professional Graphic designer having a lot of Working Experience in Coral Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office with the background of Master in Commerce. From my Past Experience as an HR I Know how to create and design a Perfect Resume for you to get the attention of HR to achieve your desire Job.

WHY CHOOSE ME…

Professional and Eye catching Resume/CV with Cover Letter

A Variety of Fully Editable File Formats

Coral DrawAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopMicrosoft WordPower Point	3.	  Out Put File Format	  .JPEG (RGB Mode, CMYK Mode)	  .Pdf	  .PPT	4.		Editing and Rewriting service	5.		On Time Delivery	6.		Extra Fast Delivery	7.		Money back Guarantee.	Choose from over 300 Pre Custom Attractive and Beautiful Designed Templates. OR You can share your own idea.	Please feel free to ask any Question before placing an order							Thanks

Hello I am creating a gig and in gig description it show illegal character Please any one solve my problem i paste it in notepad and again copy after removing extra spaces but the problem remain. here is my gig description thanks

Welcome to my Gig

If you are looking for a Professional Resume and Cover letter writer. My HR Experience with different Organization will help you to find your CARRIER DRIEM JOB. 			I am a Professional Graphic designer having a lot of Working Experience in Coral Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office with the background of Master in Commerce. From my Past Experience as an HR I Know how to create and design a Perfect Resume for you to get the attention of HR to achieve your desire Job.

WHY CHOOSE ME…

Professional and Eye catching Resume/CV with Cover Letter

A Variety of Fully Editable File Formats

Coral DrawAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopMicrosoft WordPower Point	3.	  Out Put File Format	  .JPEG (RGB Mode, CMYK Mode)	  .Pdf	  .PPT	4.		Editing and Rewriting service	5.		On Time Delivery	6.		Extra Fast Delivery	7.		Money back Guarantee.	Choose from over 300 Pre Custom Attractive and Beautiful Designed Templates. OR You can share your own idea.	Please feel free to ask any Question before placing an order							Thanks

please your all gig description again copy and paste in Microsoft Word documents and correction your speech. note pad setting problem

Regards

abubakkar

Archived