Need expert opinion

mobegig

Hi.
I am Mobi. I started my career in Fiverr in 2014 and successfully I completed thousands of orders with 5 rating stars. Moreover, I also worked with success managers of fiverr.

Now, I am a bit worried about my carrier because Fiverr replaces my gig from 1st page to 10th page even it’s not showing in #tags and even not receiving any enquires. I am facing this issue for the last 3 months.

I want expert opinions and suggestions.

Would thankful for your positive suggestions.

Regards.
Mobi
Profile (Mobegig)

Hi Mobi. I’ve been selling on Fiverr for a similar number of years. I have nearly always had a consistent flow of orders from new and existing buyers. However, this all changed a couple of months ago. I’ve had very little interest from new buyers throughout September and October - my earnings have more than halved these past two months.

While online marketplaces like Fiverr do provide a platform for talented sellers to make some money - too much is outside of our control. I’ve only treated Fiverr as a part-time source of income for this very reason. For me, while it’s annoying that I’ve now got very few new orders - thankfully I have other freelance work to keep me going. It’s not just you who is noticing a drop in orders from new sellers.

Hi Mobi. I’ve been selling on Fiverr for a similar number of years. I have nearly always had a consistent flow of orders from new and existing buyers. However, this all changed a couple of months ago. I’ve had very little interest from new buyers throughout September and October - my earnings have more than halved these past two months.

While online marketplaces like Fiverr do provide a platform for talented sellers to make some money - too much is outside of our control. I’ve only treated Fiverr as a part-time source of income for this very reason. For me, while it’s annoying that I’ve now got very few new orders - thankfully I have other freelance work to keep me going. It’s not just you who is noticing a drop in orders from new sellers.

Thanks for your reply. I am doing full time job on Fiverr till now. So according to new policies of Fiverr we need to think about the more options other than the Fiverr.

Thanks for your reply. I am doing full time job on Fiverr till now. So according to new policies of Fiverr we need to think about the more options other than the Fiverr.

There have been a few longterm Fiverr sellers coming on the forum to report a drop in sales in recent months.

It’s sad to see because I’ve always enjoyed working through Fiverr - but we can’t control where Fiverr places our gigs in search results.

I think the problem is that since Covid so many people have set themselves up as freelancers - so the pool of ‘talent’ has expanded. Buyers have far more choice of who to work with.

There have been a few longterm Fiverr sellers coming on the forum to report a drop in sales in recent months.

It’s sad to see because I’ve always enjoyed working through Fiverr - but we can’t control where Fiverr places our gigs in search results.

I think the problem is that since Covid so many people have set themselves up as freelancers - so the pool of ‘talent’ has expanded. Buyers have far more choice of who to work with.

I am totally agree with you. This is the solid reason not getting inquires and decline in sales.

Archived