Long time without any order

mdimranhossain7

Which option is best when setting up a gig: just giving the final price in one place, or creating three packages? I believe that providing one price attracts more buyers to make a purchase. We can discuss additional help and send a custom offer when we chat or meet. What do you guys think? any tip for me?

• Like 9

I suggest improving your gig and introducing diversity to better connect with your audience to achieve improved results. Focus on keeping up with current, traditional, and seasonal trends.

I believe that following the image guidelines and maintaining quality images will have a positive impact on your journey and performance.

• Like 14

The package is a great option to introduce variation in your offerings with customized services. This way, you can divide your offers into three different workloads and attract customers to choose the package that meets their needs.

By the way, I can see that you're from Bangladesh, so you can also join the Fiverr Community: Bangladesh inside this forum.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hello, Fiverr Community I need your help and suggestions. I am Imran and I have been working on Fiverr as a graphic designer. It has been 2 months I have not getting any orders, impressions issues, and clicks as well.  This is a tough time for me so I need someone who can check and help what I can do better to get good results like old days Thanks in Advance everyone's suggestions will be appreciated and welcomed.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

I am an active freelancer on Fiverr, trying to find work. The problem I am facing is gig performance issue. I am a Level 1 seller, completing 20+ orders on time with 5-star reviews.

Still, my gig is not performing well. Sometimes I get few impressions but that's it. It's dead otherwise.

this is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/s/A3G095

If you have any suggestions regarding this, It will help me a lot.

Thank You.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

On 11/2/2023 at 5:44 PM, smartdezigns said:

Because of your poor gig galleries, your impressions or clicks won't be increased. You have received 4* review four months ago, this might be the another reason that your clicks/impressions are not increasing as your gig seems to be pushed back in the search results. 

If you're really a Graphic Designer, then I'll recommend you to improve your gig galleries (of all gigs). Right now, they are not good enough to grab buyer's attention.

If you don't mind, can you please show me some examples of perfect gig images?

• Like 5

Given my background in programming languages like C, C++, Dart, CSS, Bootstrap, and Java, while currently offering graphic design services on my existing Fiverr seller account, would it be advisable to update the present account to reflect my programming expertise, or should I create a separate account exclusively for programming-related services? What implications, if any, might there be in terms of account management or performance if I decide to operate two separate Fiverr accounts, one for graphic design and another for programming services?

• Like 7