About the Fiverr VID category

mjensen415

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, this is an interesting program. When we receive an order from VID, we can work with better inspiration knowing that the buyer is very much adapt to Fiverr system and hence as a seller we can totally focus on the work. This helps. Thank you.

**Very Helpful information

The Very Important Doers (V.I.D.) program is an exclusive complimentary program open to the most experienced Fiverr buyers, who order frequently and regularly on Fiverr.

The Very Important Doers (V.I.D.) program is an exclusive complimentary program open to the most experienced Fiverr buyers, who order frequently and regularly on Fiverr.

BlockquoteBut how we know that order comes from V.I.D > Blockquote

• Like 1

BlockquoteBut how we know that order comes from V.I.D > Blockquote

How its working procedure ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

But I didn’t even hear any one of the buyers from VID nor they are being seen on the VID platform, Maybe they don’t exist here or they have Herry porter Coat. 😉

I mean, I’m currently a VID but I have a very specific niche and not buying anything at the moment.

• Like 1

thank you. but i don’t know. what is Returning Buyer? if you give me this question answer then it is very helpful for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Returning Buyer is someone who buys from you more than once.

• Like 1

• wp_kid unpinned this topic