Suggest me the good way how can I get order

multi_marketers

Hi there
Here are few tips that might help u get your first order

1. find a proper niche to offer your service
  2. write proper optimized gig description so that your gig would appear more in search results
  3. Use attractive gig image and video if possible this will give impression to the buyer that you
    are serious about the service that you offer.
  4. i recommend you to create 7 gigs as a new seller this will give you more exposure to your profile
  5. Stay online
  6. Send buyer requests daily and don’t use templates while sending buyer requests. first read what buyer exactly wants and write a proposal according to buyer’s requirements
  7. Use a good profile picture so that buyers can trust you
  8. Write proper profile bio to attract potential buyers

i hope this would be helpful for you to get your first order

Hi there

Here are few tips that might help u get your first order

1. find a proper niche to offer your service
  2. write proper optimized gig description so that your gig would appear more in search results
  3. Use attractive gig image and video if possible this will give impression to the buyer that you

are serious about the service that you offer.

4. i recommend you to create 7 gigs as a new seller this will give you more exposure to your profile
  5. Stay online
  6. Send buyer requests daily and don’t use templates while sending buyer requests. first read what buyer exactly wants and write a proposal according to buyer’s requirements
  7. Use a good profile picture so that buyers can trust you
  8. Write proper profile bio to attract potential buyers

i hope this would be helpful for you to get your first order

Thank you so much for your advice 😍

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Archived