Thanks Fiverr, thanks everyone, Finally Top rated seller

damdsn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on your achievement! Please share your experience, the highs and the lows and everything in between 🙂 Also, for how many years have you been working here on Fiverr?

5 years on Fiverr

The Highs are probably the first order on the platform and the people I met during this years

The lows… being over the requirements for “top rated seller” since January 2018. It was very hard to not get it all these years

the lows: the buyers who place an order and cancel it because “they clicked by mistake”

the very low: the implementation of the new rating system where you have to give a note to a buyer, before seeing what he said about you.

5 years on Fiverr

The Highs are probably the first order on the platform and the people I met during this years

The lows… being over the requirements for “top rated seller” since January 2018. It was very hard to not get it all these years

the lows: the buyers who place an order and cancel it because “they clicked by mistake”

the very low: the implementation of the new rating system where you have to give a note to a buyer, before seeing what he said about you.

Gosh! I couldn’t agree more with you concerning the last point! I, too, do not understand that rating system. Why can’t we read what they say about us before rating the buyer? Sigh.

Anyway, I do not understand, if you were over the requirements for “Top Rated Seller” since January 2018, what prevented you to become one? Sorry, but I don’t have much knowledge on this topic.

Thanks! And I’m very happy for your success!

The best tip ever on fiverr:

Stay calm. Stay always calm.

I any customer try to fooling you, or have some bad comments, don’t answer immediatly. Take the time to calm down a stay polite

I’m on Fiverr since 5 years now and this is the most important advice that comes to my mind in first position

Thanks for your advice

Archived