Please tell me this problem solution, I'm new to Fiverr

jahidul_js

Hello, Brother, How are you?

I just check out your Profile.

Do you know how many services are available in your category ??

And you have lots of Love on your every gig its mines you are tray collect fack impression.!!
That is really bad. The real world is not so easy that you crate some gig do some spam and you will get success.!!

Do you know who is the Top Rated Graphic Designer Freelancer in Bangladesh ??? I think you do not know.

But if you really want to be a successful graphic designer then first stop spamming. Be professional and stop trying to find any shortcuts. Because success does not come with shortcuts.

Thank You, Best of luck

Hello, Brother, How are you?

I just check out your Profile.

Do you know how many services are available in your category ??

And you have lots of Love on your every gig its mines you are tray collect fack impression.!!

That is really bad. The real world is not so easy that you crate some gig do some spam and you will get success.!!

Do you know who is the Top Rated Graphic Designer Freelancer in Bangladesh ??? I think you do not know.

But if you really want to be a successful graphic designer then first stop spamming. Be professional and stop trying to find any shortcuts. Because success does not come with shortcuts.

Thank You, Best of luck

I am fine, and you.

thanks for your important message.

Hi, I hope you are well. I will tell you about your performance is not good. You must active in the Fiverr forum regularly. And read Fiverr FAQ, term, and privacy. And You should not spam anyway. You will be a professional. You will succeed.

thanks for your message

Archived